The Blue Spirit

Zuko stood in his room staring at the small black crate on his bed. He allowed his fingers to touch the edges lightly, "Prince Zuko?" Iroh's voice spoke as he peeked from behind the door, "Am I disturbing you?" Iroh asked as he stepped in. Zuko threw his  blanket over the crate so that his uncle didn't suspect anything, "No uncle, what is it?" Zuko asked, Iroh had a worried expression on his face, "It's Lillian..." Zuko's eyes widened before he and his Uncle rushed out of his room into Lillian's.

When Zuko walked into Lillian's room he saw her laying in bed covered by a mountain of blankets, "She's very ill. I fear from being in those icy waters may be the reason she is not well." Iroh said as he closed the door once Zuko was inside. Lillian began to shiver but her head was soaked from sweat, "I've never seen anything like this before... She's hot and cold at the same time and she-" Iroh stopped as he watch Zuko kneel beside Lillian's bed. He placed his hand to her forehead and seemed to almost flinch at the touch, "Can't you make a remedy for her?" Zuko asked his uncle in a worried tone. Iroh's face fell, "I have tried... But her body seems to reject it."  Lillian began to mumble in her sleep, "Zuko..." her eyes opened slowly and fell on the worried Prince beside her, "Hey grumpy" Lillian's voice broke as she reached up to touch his scar, "Hey Lilly. How do you feel?" Zuko asked as he placed his hand over Lillian's on his scar. Out of nowhere Lillian began to giggle, "I feel fine silly!" Zuko raised his brow, "Uncle?" Zuko questioned as Lillian began rubbing Zuko's ear lobe, " We should get matching piercings!" Lillian giggled softly, "Lilly I think you need to get some rest." Zuko said as he started to stand up but before he could get far Lillian threw her arms around Zuko's neck and placed a surprising kiss on his cheek, " Nighty Night my Zuuuukooo!" Lillian sang as she lay her head down on her pillow. Iroh and Zuko shared confused looks before a smirk fell on Iroh's and a bright blush on Zuko's.

Lillian felt herself being pulled back and forth between reality and dreams. She couldn't understand what was going on, it was like her mind was forcing her to relive her years at the sky temple. So before she could fall back to sleep Lillian forced herself to sit up straight. Lillian saw odd shapes and blurry bubbles and a odd shaped figure at the foot of her bed, "Uncle?" Lillian asked as she rubbed her eyes, "Why is there a dragon behind you?" Lillian asked in a bored tone. Iroh raised his brow and continued to turn slightly to face the Lionshark, "My dear, there's no dragon but only Kasai?" Lillian fell into a fit of giggles, "Awww uncle, your so funny!" Lillian's face fell back to normal, "I need to stretch my wings!" Lillian said as she got up and stretched her arms and walked to the door, Iroh's face fell with worry, "Wait! Lilly! It's midday, everyone will see!?" Iroh argued as he stood between Lillian and the door. Lillian placed her hand under her chin, "Oh riiiight! I'm supposed to keep that a secret aren't I?" Lillian said with a toothy grin. Iroh slapped his face in annoyance and then lead Lillian back to her bed, "My dear, I need to know how you feel? I have never seen an illness this-" Iroh hesitated as Lillian sneezed that caused white flames to come from her mouth, "Odd..." Iroh finished. Lillian rubbed her nose and smiled at Iroh, "Don't worry Uncle, it will only last a day... Or a week.. Maybe a month?" Iroh's face filled with sweat, "But I'm sure its a day. As long as i have my Zea!!!" Lillian sang again. Iroh was confused at her state "Zea?" Iroh asked, Lillian looked over at Iroh with a small smile, "It's Zuko and Tea mixed together. It's all I need!  Te hee" Lillian giggled again. Iroh tried to contain his laugh but couldn't resist to allow a small giggle of his own to escape. 

Zuko is inside of the control tower with a few of his men. He stands beside Captain Jee as they both look down at the map. "We haven't been able to pick up the Avatar's trail since the storm." Captain Jee explained as he showed Zuko some points on the map, "But, if we continue heading northeast –" Jee was cut off as the light of the ship seemed to be darkened. To Zuko's dismay a large Fire nation ship docked beside his. Zuko stared at it annoyed, "What do they want?" Zuko asked annoyingly but Iroh had some hope in his voice, "Perhaps a sporting game of Pai sho!"