The Scroll

Zuko's ship has been sailing for a straight 6 days since their incident in the fire nation. The news of a Tenshi's return spread fast, too fast for Lillian's liking. Search parties had been sent out for any news on the masked Tenshi or the Avatar. Lillian needed to let off some steam from all the stress, so she decided to go call on Prince Flame Brain to help her with that.

As Lillian walked down the halls of the ship, she passed Uncle Iroh's room only to find him on his hands and knees, "Uncle? What in Agni's name are you doing?" Lillian asked while leaning on the door frame. Iroh bumped his head at the sound of her voice, "Good Morning Fire Lilly, did you sleep well?" Iroh asked as he rubbed his head, Lillian had a small smile, "I did, Thank you Uncle. Now... Why are you crawling around on the floor?" Lillian asked as she stepped in to see if she could assist Iroh, "I seemed to have misplaced my lotus tile, I don't suppose you have seen it?" Iroh said as he moved his furniture around, "Nope, sorry Uncle." Lillian said as she walked back out the door, "I'm going to run some drills with Prince Grumpy, want to come watch?" Lillian asked as she skipped out the door, Iroh snickered lightly, "No, you have your fun." Lillian had a huge grin on her face.

Zuko sat in his room meditating, 'You must leave now Prince!' Zuko breathed in at the memory of the Tenshi saving his life, 'Your scar...' And then he breathed out at her words. He was recognized by the scar on his face, not for who he is. "Zuko?" Lillian's voice whispered through the closed door, " hm" Zuko responded, Lillian released a loud sigh, "Do you want to build an Ashman?" Zuko couldn't keep the smile that slipped on his face, "What do you want Lilly? I'm meditate-" BANG!!!!! "But I'm so BORED!" Lillian groaned as she barged in and collapsed onto his bed. Zuko stood from his lotus position, "What does that have to do with me?" Zuko asked but when Lillian sat up with that stupid grin on her face, he knew, "Time for some training or sparring? Whatever you prefer!" Lillian hummed as she got up and rocked on her heels. It took one look and Zuko gave in to her Puppy Porcupine eyes, "Fine..." Zuko groaned as he walked to the door. Lillian giggled as she fell in to walk beside Zuko, "soooo, What's on your mind? You haven't said much since we were on the island." Lillian asked as she popped her knuckles, Zuko on the other hand cracked his neck, "Just thinking..." Lillian gave Zuko a questioning look, "Well that's never a good sign, Prince Flame Brain... Thinking?" Zuko's brow twitched, "Lets just get some training done..." Zuko hissed as he brushed passed her. Lillian shrugged her shoulders, "I'm so not going easy on you today." she whispered as she followed him.

"Oof!" Zuko grunted as Lillian flung him onto the floor, "Again!" Lillian ordered as she circled Zuko, " Keep your feet apart and arms close," Zuko rose from the floor and raised his hands Lillian nodded as Zuko rushed towards her again, " Why don't you listen?" Lillian said as she blocked Zuko's attacks, "I'm doing as you say! My feet are together and my arms are-" Zuko's breath was forced out of his lungs when Lillian shoved him in his chest, "Apart! Your arms need to be close in order for you to protect your center!" Lillian said as she relaxed her stance. Zuko rubbed his chest, " Forget close combat, lets do some bending." Zuko said as he rolled over onto his back and bent flames from his feet. Lillian bought her hands together and made a pathway through the flames, " Flame on!" Lillian said with a toothy grin as she charged at Zuko. Lillian ran towards Zuko with her arms behind her engulfed in flames, "See if you can handle this!" Lillian yelled as she released a large fire ball at Zuko, but before Zuko could block her attack the whole ship tilted to the side causing Lillian and Zuko to stumble to the sides, "What in Agni's name?" Lillian gasped as she held the railings, "Someone's changing our course!" Zuko growled as he made his way to the control tower.

Zuko charged into the control room full of anger, "What is the meaning of this mutiny? No one told you to change course!" Zuko yelled, "Actually someone did." Lillian eyes fell on the source of the voice... Uncle Iroh, "Why do I have a funny feeling in my gut?" Lillian mumbled as she stared at Zuko, "I assure you, it is a matter of utmost importance Prince Zuko." Iroh said as he gazed at the Pai sho table. Zuko took a step forward, "Is it something to do with the Avatar?" Lillian rolled her eyes, "Even more urgent! It seems I, uh... I've lost my lotus tile." Iroh confessed as he adjusted his tiles on the table, Lillian face palmed, "Lotus tile?" Zuko questioned, "For my pai sho game. Most people think that the lotus tile is insignificant, but it is necessary for the unusual strategy that I employ." Iroh finished, "You've changed our course for a stupid lotus tile?" Zuko asked confused, Lillian raised her hands, "What's the harm in having a quick stop?" Iroh smiled at her, "Just give me 10 minutes to check the merchants at the port of Khan, hopefully they'll have the lotus tile in stock and I can get on with my life." Iroh said as he stroked his beard. Zuko lost his temper and breathed fire from his mouth, "I'm lucky to have such an understanding nephew." Lillian chocked, "Yeah, sure uncle..." Zuko gave Lillian a dirty look before he stormed out, "More like unlucky..." Lillian giggled.