Day of black sun: Part 1 The Invasion Part 2

Flashes of different colors soared through they sky towards the capital. Lillian and the other's were flying at full speed, "They've fired the first Torpedo!" Crest yelled from behind. Lillian watched as the water exploded into the air, "Take out the mountain tanks!" Shane barked as he dove down towards the troops to assist, "Crest! Bend that water into a water tornado!'" Shin yelled as he flew up spinning around with flames escaping his finger tips. Lillian glided to the side as she deflected some of the soldiers fire's. The water tornado formed a large shadow over the front line. Shin dived into the tornado with his flames causing the water to heat up and creat a large smoke screen, "pfft, show off's." Lillian muttered before flying towards Sokka, "Lillian! Give me lift up there!" Sokka yelled as he took off running towards his father, "Dad! Look out!" Sokka called as Lillian tossed him onto two unsuspecting guards, "We need to take out those battlements!" Hakoda stated as he looked between Lillian and Sokka. 

Lillian stood up and nodded her head at each battlement, "8...  but the two closest one's will harm our troops so you two will have to take care of them." Lillian stated as she cracked her knuckle's, "Go get them!" Sokka nodded before he and his father took off towards the battlements. Lillian shot up and was followed by a large stream of white fire. Lillian twisted her flames around her to form a arrow and shot through the battlements destroying them instantly. 

Lillian seized her bending as her eyes shook from the spinning, "Whose the show off now?" Crest asked as he landed beside Lillian with Toph, "Come on dragon girl! Let's do our thing!" Toph suddenly yelled as she wrapped Lillian's arm around her waist and raised her fist to the air, "We have a thing?" Lillian questioned, "Apparently you do, let's take out the archer's!" Crest grinned. 

Lillian held Toph and flew towards the archer's, "Now, remind me what's our thing again?" Lillian asked, "Earth and Fire. Two hard elements creating the best battle combo EVER!!!! mWuhahahaha We Are SKY LORDS!" Toph cackled evilly, "Okay... I am officially freaked out by the blind girl." Crest side whispered. Lillian nodded in agreement.

The archers took their aim and fired simultaneously at the troops below. Lillian and Crest paused as they gazed at the thousands of archers, "Uh... I get the feeling there is a lot of archers." Toph stated with a raised brow. Lillian's eyes widened when the call was given to fire, "This is going to take out half of our troops!" Crest panicked, "Not if I can help it!" Lillian grinned, "Crest take Toph and protect the troops! I've got this." Lillian said handing Toph over, "What!? YOu're CRAZY!" Crest protested. Lillian looked over her shoulder and smirked, "all the best people are." Lillian winked.

Crest did as he was told and watched Lillian from below as she meditated in the air and was about to face the shower of arrows.

The air blew softly against Lillian skin as she slowly hovered just meters above the ground.

in...

out...

in...

out...

Lillian's eyes shot open as she shot a long stream of fire along the floor and flew up in front of the arrows bending the flames higher than the clouds. The blazing heat caused the archers to retreat and their arrows to turn to ash before reaching any of the troops.

Lillian relaxed her stance and smiled at the men behind her with gaping mouths, "she's one powerful firebender..." Hakoda said surprised. Sokka nodded proud, "And she's our friend!"

"The Fire nation is falling back!"

"We have them on the Run!"

Lillian heard the cheers of all the men and women, "We're almost there!" Sokka said with his sword raised grabbing Lillian's hand, "Let's finish this!" Lillian looked between all the troops and grinned, "For Peace and Life!" Lillian cried.

Sokka led the troops towards the capital. Lillian followed behind them but hesitate when a shimmer of silver caught her eye. In the distance not too far she saw her grandfather flying East of the palace, 'What is that old man up to?' Lillian thought as she extended her wings and followed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello...

Yes, yes, I know this is a VERY SHORT chapter but hey...

There is another one to follow.

Firstly@koulakoukoula made me this awesome new book cover and i just want to say thanks!

Please check out her stories, it's got our favorite hot tempered prince and yes there is love!!!!!!