Book 3 - Operation "Extinguish Fire"

Lillian followed the Avatar's friends to Chameleon bay where they found the watertribe siblings father and tribe. Lillian carried Aang's limp body into one of their tents with Katara right on her heels, "Lay him down there." Katara spoke emotionless as she pointed to the mat. Sokka stood at the flap of the tent watching the girls, "Sokka, could you get me some water?" Lillian asked as she removed her necklace with the crystal from her neck, "Sure." Sokka nodded leaving Katara and Lillian alone....

Lillian decided to cover Aang with a sheet so that he wouldn't get cold, "Don't you DARE touch him." Katara hissed at Lillian. The girls were glaring at each other when Sokka returned with the water, "I got the wa..ter..." Sokka said as he stared between his sister and the Tenshi, "I can heal him." Lillian said calmly as she approached Sokka, "You've done enough! I am perfectly capable of healing him myself." Katara snapped, "Yes, I know you can. And it's thanks to your healing that he's still alive." Lillian spoke stepping closer, "But his just barley alive Katara... And I can change that. You can even bend the water if you don't trust me." Lillian spoke as she placed her hand on Katara's shoulder. Lillian felt Katara shiver at her touch, "Fine." Katara said before stepping away from Lillian to be at Aang's side. Lillian gestured for Sokka to follow her as they stood beside Aang. Lillian swirled her crystal around in the water humming as her eyes were fixed on the tiny ripples. Lillian then held her hand beneath the bowl and heated it slowly causing the water to glow, "bend this into his wound quickly!" Lillian whispered stepping away. Katara didn't hesitate as she bent the water straight into Aang's large wound on his back, "K-katara? Lillian? Wha-" Aang spoke before falling unconscious, "his body needs rest. I'll be leaving now. thank you for your hospitality." Lillian said as she bowed to Katara and left the tent, "Good riddence." Katara growled. Sokka crossed his arms over his chest, "whats your problem? she saved you!" Sokka questioned his younger sister, "It's her fault that Aang is hurt!" Katara spun around with tears, "No, it's Azula's. Lillian and her brother's fought on our side. She made a promise to Aang and kept it!" Sokka argued. Katara looked away, "They also almost lost their friend in that battle Katara. The water Tenshi that protected you." Katara felt a stab of guilt. She was so caught up on her fear of losing Aang that she directed her anger at the wrong people, including her friends.

Lillian stood beside Kasai as she fed him some left over Tuna from supper. Shin walked towards his sister, "Are you coming with us?" Shin asked softly, "I-" Suddenly Katara stepped out of the tent and gave Lillian a small wave, "give me a minute." Lillian said to her brother as she walked to Katara, "Is everything okay? Do you-" Lillian couldn't finish her sentence when Katara wrapped her arms around Lillian, "Uh..." Lillian looked over at Sokka who had a worried face mouthing 'Just go with it.' Lillian nodded before placing her arms around Katara, "I'm sorry that I've been so horrible to you... With everything happening around us... Aang almost getting killed, the firenation conquering Ba sing sai.. I felt so angry and I took it out on you because your... uh um" Katara stepped away as she rubbed her arm, "Because I'm firenation..." Lillian whispered looking away. Sokka looked away understanding where his sister came from but Lillian and her brother's were different, "I know my people have done horrible things... but understand that not all of us are bad. We were born into the war just like you. We had no choice of what our nation would do, only given the hope that one day we could help change it for the better." Lillian said proudly, "Please stay with us... Aang will need you when he wakes up." Katara asked with a smile, "Forget Aang! I need her to fly me around." Toph grinned from behind Lillian. Sokka stood closer and placed his hand in the middle, "Are you joining team Avatar?" Sokka grinned. Katara and Toph placed their hands above Sokka's, "I'm with you." Lillian said with a smile as she placed her hand in the ring. Momo, the Avatar's flying lemur jumped onto their hands and ate his litchi nut. The group laughed and fell into a group hug, "So? What's the plan?" Lillian asked as she felt Katara and Toph squish her, "I'm glad you asked!" Sokka said as he raised his hand, "I have a plan!" Lillian looked over at Katara who shrugged her shoulders, "How do you feel about hijacking a Firenation ship?" Sokka asked as he held his chin. Lillian gave him an evil smirk, "I'm all ears Water wolf." Lillian said gaining an impressed look from Sokka.