The Beach Part 1

Lillian walked with her hands behind her back in between the tall book shelves of the royal library. The tall shelve's went on for what seemed forever, "Good Morning Princess, what brings you here so early?" Mac asked closing a book. Lillian looked over into Mac's hand to see that the book he was reading, "Great Falls of the earth Kingdom? Not bad..." Lillian smirked as she browsed the shelves, "I take it that you have read it?" Mac asked shock. Lillian nodded as she removed a thick book with a blue spine, "I had to learn about all the countries and Nations... Future queen remember..." Lillian sighed, "Oh, I guess so." Mac said confused, "So... How's Ling? I haven't spoken to her since I left..." Lillian asked with a smile, "Uh... she's kinda not talking to me at the moment..." Mac said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck, "That's odd? She always talked about you?" Lillian shrugged holding the book, "Anyway, what have you got there?" Mac asked snatching the book from Lillian, "Blind Love?"Mac pulled a sour face, "Are you having boy troubles?" Mac teased, Lillian snatched the book back and rolled her eyes, "You know, I happen to give great advice." Mac said wiggling his eyebrows, "I don't need any advice... Blind love is about a blind woman from the water tribe who falls in love with a war hero from the fire nation." Lillian held the book to her chest, "So what, they go happy ever after and all that?" Mac yawned, Lillian walked to the window where a few pillows were laid out, "You'll never know until you read it" Lillian hummed. Mac raised his brow, "Not going to work." Mac hummed back leaning against the shelf.

"Kiara ran her hands over Nabu's face, "It is you!" Nabu held Kiara's bloodied body in his arms, "It is me my love, if only I-" But Nabu was silenced by Kiara's dagger piercing his heart, "Come with me to the spirit world..." Kiara whispered before her eyes fell shut. Nabu twisted the dagger in his chest until his blood poured from his heart, "anything for you my love..." Nabu whispered as he too fell beside Kiara's body. Till this day, Kiara's singing can be heard in the South pole as she waits for Nabu's spirit to find her." Lillian closed the book. Mac sat up from his position, "What!?! That can't be the end?? Does he ever find her spirit???" Mac rushed grabbing the book from Lillian and rushing through the pages. Lillian burst out laughing, "Not a happy ever after... haha" Lillian continued laughing as the doors to the Library opened. Mac straightened but had a deep blush, "What are you doing in here?" Zuko's voice asked slightly irritated towards Mac. Lillian sat up and crossed her legs and stifled her laugh, "I was reading Blind love and Mac stayed to listened. But he did-" Mac suddenly smacked Lillian with a pillow, "I was intrigued that such small things please girls." Mac said in a matter of fact tone. Lillian growled before tossing the pillow back at Mac, "what ever..." Zuko mumbled, "So what are you doing here? Your not a bookworm." Lillian asked Zuko who seemed to stand a little uncomfortable, "I was looking for a sparring partner... the guards hold back." Zuko said staring at Lillian, "Are you telling me or asking me?" Lillian questioned with a raised brow "I'd much rather read another dramatic love story..." Lillian teased, "Ugh! Just stay here with your boyfriend then!" Zuko yelled and marched out leaving Lillian and Mac with blank expressions, "Wonder who pissed on his fire flakes?" Mac asked. Lillian stared at the door guilty, "He's worried about something, I'm going to go help him out." Lillian groaned standing up. Mac nodded and watched Lillian stroll out the room, ' she really has a nice as-' "Mac??" Azula's voice called, "Coming my lady!" Mac responded leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian walked to the training course to find Zuko practicing his fire whip. Zuko moved the flames around his body and then there was a loud bang as he cracked the whip. Lillian leaned against the pillar and couldn't help but stare at his shirtless chest and lose hair that fell over his face. The sweat dripped slightly on his bare muscled chest and Lillian felt a sensation of running her hands over his chiseled chest and abs,