Blast from the Past.

"How could we lose his trail so quickly???" Lillian shouted as she paced behind Zuko who was crouched over the map. Iroh sat silently and drank his tea as he studied the pai sho table. " Captain, set a course for Dark harbor. We should find supplies there and make some repairs." Zuko said as he stood up, "Dark harbor sir? Are you sure?" Captain Lee asked in a shaky tone, "What's Dark Harbor?" Lillian asked curiously, " It sounds oddly familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it." Lillian said as she tapped her lip. Iroh moved one of his tiles across the board before looking up at Zuko, "Nephew..." Lillian stood besides Zuko, "Hello? Anybody mind telling me whats this "Dark Harbor" it's like everyone is afraid of it" Lillian whined. Zuko faced Lillian with a serious face, "It's a harbor where people are hunted down by the Tenshi. Many sailors say that when they capture you, they fly above the ocean and drop their victims to their deaths, some survive... Some don't..." Zuko whispered the last bit, Lillian's eyes widened in shock. "W-What? Aren't the Tenshi suppose to be good guys?" Lillian stuttered, but Zuko only shrugged his shoulder's and walked out the control room. Lillian's eyes fell on Iroh who was staring at her with an odd expression, "Don't get any idea's Fire Lilly..." Iroh said as Lillian walked out, she peeked from behind the door frame, "Me? Never Uncle!" Lillian said in a sly voice.

The ship was anchored at Dark Harbor and all the men refused to leave the boiler room, so instead they all sat around the coal stove and told scary stories

The ship was anchored at Dark Harbor and all the men refused to leave the boiler room, so instead they all sat around the coal stove and told scary stories. Lillian decided that she needed to do some snooping around to find out what they say is true. Lillian slowly walked to her room deep in thought, 'Who could it be? Why would they be doing such things? Is it even true th-' "ooff!" Lillian fell to the floor after walking into what felt like the wall, " I wonder what our Young Fire Lilliy could be up to this late hour?" Iroh asked as he stroke his beard, Lillian jumped to her feet and held her hands behind her back, " I have no idea what your talking about Uncle!" Lillian said with a wide grin. Iroh gave Lillian a deadpan expression, "Of course dear... Just a warning, Prince Zuko is going to go investigate the harbor, be a dear and go with him? My old legs are tired..." Iroh sighed as he pretended to be in pain. Lillian rolled here eyes and patted Iroh on the shoulder as she walked past him, " Sure thing Uncle..." Lillian said as she skipped down the hall towards Zuko's room.

" Zuko! Uncle says that yo-" Lillian stopped at the sight before her, she rubbed her eyes and looked again, "What on earth are you wearing?" Lillian asked as she closed the door behind her and crossed her arms over her chest, "I... uh.. um, well you see I was..." Zuko stuttered, Lillian began to circle Zuko "Hmmm, dress in all black? Pony tail has been braided down? Dual swords on back and a..." Lillian stood on her tippy toes to peek over Zuko's shoulder but he turned so she couldn't see. Lillian suddenly tripped Zuko causing him to fall forward and for her to grab whatever was behind his back, "And a freaky looking blue mask? Is there a circus on this Harbor?" Lillian asked sarcastically. Zuko stood up and snatched the mask back, "None of your business..." he growled as he opened the door for Lillian to leave. Lillian narrowed her eyes at him, "Fine, what ever you say. I just wanted to come ask you if you'd want to come with me out to the harbor to ask some questions, but since your too busy playing dress up I'll just go alone." Lillian said as she walked out his room and then walked into her own room, Lillian barley closed the door when Zuko barged in wearing his blue mask, "You have 5 minutes..." Zuko said before he walked out again. Lillian smiled at the closed door, "Scaredy Cat" Lillian whispered before she began dressing in her own "Night Wear"