The Western Air Temple

"We're almost there" Lillian said leaning over the basket. Zuko walked up beside Lillian and stared at the mist covering the abyss where the temples were built, "We should start descending and hide the balloon in that forest over there." Zuko pointed to the dark green forest outside the temple grounds. Lillian nodded, "So how do we do that exactly?" Zuko sighed and shrugged, "We need to extract the heat from the power oven slowly." Zuko stated, "Okay, so... You do that and I'll steer!" Lillian grinned. Zuko widened his eyes, "Have you steered this thing before?" Zuko asked slightly nervous, "Not really, but how much different can it be from flying?" Lillian shrugged...

----

"LEFT LILLIAN!!!"

"I AM PUSHING LEFT!"

"OH AGNI! WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREEEEEE!!!!!"

"Tree?--- TREE!!!!!!"

----

Zuko crawled out on his hands and knees from a bunch of bushes, "Next time.... I'll land..."

Lillian fell out of one of the trees and landed on top of Zuko.

"Any landing you can walk away from was a great landing!" Lillian cheered still laying on Zuko, "Is that what they tell you when you learn to land?" Zuko groaned pushing Lillian off of him, "Nope, just that you need to retract or be attacked!" Lillian shrugged. Zuko started at her blankly, "okay?"

Lillian stood up and dusted herself off, "Well, thanks for the ride Prince Grumpy, but I need to go!" Lillian saluted Zuko as she started off towards the temple, "Uh wait! Lillian!" Zuko called. Lillian turned and raised her brow, "Yeah? What is it?" Zuko rubbed the back of his neck, "uh... see ya around?" Zuko smiled softly. Lillian turned on her heels as her cheeks grew hot, "Yeah, uh sure... See you later." Lillian mumbled and then ran towards the temple.

Zuko placed his arm over his head, "Stupid!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian rushed through the forest towards the cliff. The wind howled in her ears and her hair flew freely behind her. She ignore the pain in her side. Day of black son might have failed, but if they had Zuko on their side then maybe not all would be lost? Maybe with him they'll be able to defeat Ozai and restore balance to the world and finally live in peace. But The other's wont trust Zuko so easily and neither will she, even though they've known each other since they were children. As much as she wanted too believe him that he had change and meant what he had said, he will have to prove himself.

Lillian rushed down the stairs and leaped over the large gaps that were made for the airbenders, "Hey. what's up with Kasai???" Sokka's voice whine from below. Lillian leaped between the gaps to the lowest temple and landed right beside Sokka,

"Ahhhhhhhh" Sokka held out his space sword,

"H- hey... g-guys miss m-me?" Lillian gasped lowering Sokka's sword with her fingers.

"Lilly!" Katara embraced Lillian.

"Phew.... now about that invasion plan!" Lillian gasped with a hand in the air...

"But before that...." Lillian fell over and placed her arm over her eyes... "REST!"

Aang and Toph giggled at Lillian and Katara shook her head.

Sokka still remained in his stance with his sword in hand...

"What did I just miss???"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------