The Gangleader's Little Princess

Hi I am Abigail Manhattan, your typical Ms goody two shoes; the daughter of the Mayor Bruce Manhattan. I am fourteen years old who gets mistaken for seventeen year old. I may look mature than my actual age but I act like a four year old kid. My dad Bruce Manhattan is a really strict and traditional man but at times he is a really loving dad who pampers me to the highest. My mom left me and dad to live up in heaven when I was a small kid, she was a really beautiful woman; dad says I resemble my mother more and more as I grow. No wonder why I am dearest to him. Even after all these years my dad never dated or married another woman even though most woman try their best to catch the Mayor's eye as he was still in love with his first love my mom. Every night I see him staring at my mom's photo with a smile on his face that says he's still in love with her. I know my mom has left us physically but she will always live in our heart especially my dad's. One day I wish to be married to someone who will be as committed to me as my dad is to my mom.

Oh and how can I forget about  nana Julia Roberts who's a strict sixty year old woman who hates slackers with her guts. After my mom's death she was the one who helped my dad in raising me into a fine lady that I am today. There are times when I want to act crazy like most student in my class but I know being a Mayor's daughter I can't do those as nana tells me "You are The Mayor's daughter the public's eyes are on you, they'll see what you do all the time. One wrong doing and you'll be the reason for your father's bad image."

So that's the reason why I always have to act like a good obedient girl I am all the time. I was born and raised to be a good girl but how did this good girl who always had her guard up doing something turned into a gang leader's princess and not just any gang leader but the leader of the most fierce and powerful gang. Read this story to find out.