CHAPTER 40

OK! I AM BACK. WHICH MEANS I AM STILL ALIVE AND NOT DEAD. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING BUT MY LAPTOP HAD PROBLEMS GOING ON. I HOPE I'LL BE FORGIVEN AFTER THIS CHAPTER *RUBS HAND AND START SINGING SORRY SORRY BY SUJU* ANYWAY I'D LIKE TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO jenzzziiee SHE MADE I REALLY LOVE IT. IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL. IF ANY OF YOU LIKE TO MAKE A COVER FOR THIS BOOK, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO SEND IT TO ME THROUGH PM OR MY email: dprincess684@gmail.com

Whenever I'm with Jason time really tends to move fast. One minute we were in the garden watering plants and ourselves, next thing you know we were seated at the dining table with everyone after changing our wet clothes.

I was seated beside Jason like the first day and examining the table, two chairs were empty tonight.

"Where is Johnathan?" I asked no one in peculiar. Everyone stopped their business and turned left and right like as if they just notice the absence of this particular Singleton brother.

"Johnathan is busy with some business ma'am. He won't be having dinner with us." Some guy in the far end answered causing my nose to crinkle at the term he used for me.

"And--" I turn towards Courtney without completing my sentence, expecting her to know what I was gonna question.

"Linda said she doesn't feel well." My mouth formed an 'o' knowing exactly why she wasn't feeling well.

I nod my head at them indicating them to continue their meal. I sigh and looked at Jason.

"Do you think they will be fine?" I whispered with a sad tone.

"Don't worry princess they will be fine. They just need some alone time."

"Still they shouldn't have skipped meal."

I slouched sighing before I felt Jason's hand ruffled my hair, causing a smile to spread on my lips. Raising my brows I looked up at him with amusement. He blinked his eyes and mouthed 'don't worry' before carrying on with his meal.

With a smile I faced the other side to see James staring at Gemma way harder and longer than usual, I could feel her discomfort from her place. I saw her squirm in her position before facing towards the culprit of her discomfort.

"Is something wrong? Is there something on my face?" Gemma rubbed her cheeks trying to wipe something off from her face.

"Yeah, there is something on your face." There was nothing on her face. From my point I couldn't see anything even if I had a clear view of her face. Either I am having bad eye sight or the guy in front of Gemma has gone blind.

"What? What is it?" Gemma started wiping her face with both her hands a little worriedly.

"Beauty. There's beauty all over your face." Oh God! I think I just lost my fingers. I looked around to see everyone having same reaction; they were all grossed out. I know I am the one who suggested him to try complimenting and courting but this corny line with extra Cheddar and mozzarella cheese was not on the menu.

I looked at some of the members who were trying not make faces out of respect for their senior and then there was Marcus, Logan and Gavin gagging with their forefinger pointing towards their mouth.

"James, Rosa and the ladies have already prepared dessert for us in the kitchen. So, spare us with your sweetness, will you?" Logan spoke with a very polite tone and disgusted expression.

"C'mon Logan don't be harsh on him. We should be celebrating this moment instead of getting disgusted. James Singleton just complimented a girl and genuine one at that. The James Singleton who only knows to compliment about a girl's pu$$¥." Gavin finished with a teasing smirk while the person of the conversation clenched his fist with an angry expression.Suddenly out of nowhere I heard a choking sound from my side. I rubbed Jason's back as he tried to breath back normally.