CHAPTER 63

Sound of a woman's scream resonated through out the basement of Miller mansion. With crossed legs and poker faced Jason assess the whipping that was given to Beatrice, his so called fiancée.

"Jason! Please! Stop this. How can you do this with your fiancée?" Jason raised his hands to halt the lady from her job and stood from his place. He leisurely walked towards Beatrice and grab her neck.

"I can ask you the same thing. How can you do that to her?"

"What are you talking about?" Beatrice cried and stammered innocently. Too bad Jason was already known about the snake behind this chaste damsel facade she wears in front of me. Jason smirked humorously and loosened his hold on her neck.

"You don't know? You really don't know? Aww...." Jason questioned mocking a sweet tone.

"If I show you this, you still gonna say you don't know." He took out a phone that was all too familiar to Beatrice. On the screen was text message from one her acquaintance with an attachment that had a picture of a girl tied.

"I wanted to ask you something real bad. This girl, you see, looked quiet familiar to me. Do you know who she is?" Jason faked confusion as he hissed and tapped his forehead to remember something.

"Ah! Now I remember." With a snap from his fingers, his facial expressions changed from sweet to deadly. "She is my princess. My princess who was supposed to be at her home by now."

Jason grabbed her face in a swift motion, hurting Beatrice's jaw.

"You now will f*king explain me, why you did that to her? What had an innocent girl like her ever done to you?"

"She was taking you away from me." Jason raised at her angry and desperate tone and snickered darkly.

"She was taking you away from me? That's your reason." Jason clapped his hands and laughed loudly. "That was funny. Beatrice, let me get this straight, for a person to take something or someone away from you. They need to belong to you first. And this never belonged to you." He finished pointing at his heart.

"There is only one person in this world who has the right to owe me and--"

"And that's her." Beatrice was sobbing painfully. "How could you? I have loved you for so long. I have always been the one beside you. I was the one who was by your side when you were grieving and having hard time to raise this gang."

"Does it look like I care?" Jason pointed at his indifferent face.

"If you never liked me why did you ever made me your fiancée?"

"Beatrice honey, I have never in my life considered you as my fiancée. I was only tolerating you in this past week as Jabari instructed." Beatrice's jaw dropped and mouth dried. The guy who she dreamed to marry never had interest in her. She was just living in false world.

"Boss! I think we have a hint where Abigail might be." Logan entered a moment later in haste and panting. Beatrice looked at Logan with fear. She knew, she wasn't going to be spared.

"Choose some skilled members and call for meeting. And for her, she's all yours." Jason walked away signalling Linda. Beatrice cried louder for forgiveness but it was no use.

Jason and his men were surrounding a very old and small cabin in the middle of the forest. There were few men guarding the place but they all looked lousy as f(k. They looked ready to drop down and nap.

Jason signalled few of his men to charge at those men. All the men were drop dead without any sweat. Next was to get inside the cabin. The group nodded at each other before storming in.

The scene they witness inside was mind blogging. They soon informed their boss about the scene and Jason rushed inside without thinking twice nor sticking to the plan.

The site inside made his heart drop. There were few naked women covered in semen, men all wasted and the room filled with smoke. None of the ladies were his princess but it didn't mean they might not have tried anything.

Fck! Fck! He started cursing, losing his sense. He started shooting and stabbing at the people one by one. He was nervous as h(k. He would lose his s#it if he found out anyone in here even touch his princess' hair.

Jason ordered his men to search around. Just when he was going upstairs, he found a door hidden below the stairs. Curiousity got the best of him and he moved to check the door. It was a door to the basement.

"Linda, I am going to the basement. I want you inside, right now." Jason didn't know in what situation his princess would be in. Maybe she needed a female's comfort right. Different scenarios ran through, hoping none them would be true, he walked down the stairs.

Soon after he was at the bottom of the stairs, he searched for the switch. Once the light was on, he squint his eyes to get used to the lightness but once he saw the scene in front of him, his eyes widened out.

A fragile bruised girl was tied on a chair, he stumbled his way towards her. He couldn't believe his eyes, the once happy and radiant princess of his looked sad and pitiful. And he blamed all of it to himself. He crouched down in front of her and cupped her cheek.

The mere touch made Abigail made startled and petrified, with the type of physical contact she has been getting, she couldn't help but be panicked. However once she heard the voice, that one voice she has been yearning to hear, all her fears turn into mixture of emotion.

The moment she heard his voice calling with that endearment she had been wanting to hear, a lone tear escaped her eyes. And when her eyes finally met his, she started crying all her heart out. The pain she have been through, she all conveyed it with her cries. Seeing his beloved like this, tore Jason's heart out more; before he could grasp anything he, himself was letting out tears. For the first in decades he had cried, this just showed how much his princess meant to him.

He quickly cut all the ropes from her body. While cutting the ropes, his eyes couldn't neglect the wounds and bruises on her body. With trembling hands and slight choking, he finally freed his princess. The moment Abigail realised she was unshackled, she jumped right onto her saviour with a loud cry.

"Sh!!! Sh!!! It's OK princess. I'm right here." Jason cradled her trying his best to comfort but her cries would only grew louder. She pulled away from his embrace looked at his face.

"Where were you??? I... was so... scared. He.... would touch... me.." With much strength she told Jason every kind of torture she was put through. Listening those things only made him angrier and guiltier.

"I'm sorry princess. I'm sorry. It's all my fault." Jason choked wiping Abigail's tears. He leaned his forehead on hers and muttered the word sorry again and again.

Linda choked the moment she entered and nearly cried.

"Linda, I want you to go check if there's anyone who's alive. I want every piece of s#!t in this house dead." Linda nodded her head getting the order very well.

"We are gonna get out from here. Okay, princess." Jason talked with her as calmly as he could. He took off his jacket and put it around Abigail before carrying her bridal style.

Once they were out of the basement  Abigail whimpered, holding Jason tightly when she saw the man that harassed her laying on the couch.

The gesture made Jason's blood boil. She was scared and the way she looked at the particular f(ker, he knew who was the cause of it. Thank god, Jason had already killed him because he was not sure the amount of torture, he was gonna give the motherfvker. 

Once they were out of the cabin, some cars and Jason's men were already outside waiting for them. He put his princess inside the front seat after one of his guys opened the door for them.

"I don't want to see this place again." All the members got his message clearly before he drove out of there.

"Where are we going?" Abigail asked in a small and groggy tone. Jason's heart hurt when he heard her vulnerable voice.

"We are going back home. Why don't you rest until we reach there?" Abigail nodded her head before dozing away.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @geekytania.