CHAPTER 59

“There will be shipment tonight at the northern side. I also got the information that the leader of the snakes are planning to smuggle some women and children. And…..” Logan stopped midsentence when he saw his boss not paying him a single bit attention. He knocked on the table and called his name. Then only did he come out of his daze.

“Did you hear what I said?”

“Umm… what?”

“Here's the plan and information about today's mission. Why don't you go through it when you finally get your mind together?” Logan had concerned written all over his face but as Jason had something occupied in his mind, he couldn't notice it.

“Okay.”

“There's also something I want to ask.” Jason raised his eyebrows asking him to carry on.

“It's about Abigail.” As the name was some kind of magical spell, Jason was on high alert.

“What about her?”

“Well, I have been taking a heed that lately Abigail is ignoring you for some reason.” Jason cringed at the truth he had been avoiding to face.

“If you came here to rub the salt on my wound than it's working.” Logan could see Jason wasn't happy with his jaw and fist clenched.

“I didn't come here to do any kind of harm to you. I just wanted to ask what your plan was?”

“Plan?” Jason raised his head to give his mate a curious look.

“Since, now that you have got a fiancée and like I said before Abigail is clearly avoiding you. What are you planning to do with her?”

“I don't know. Jabari is hell bent on getting me married with that girl. I have asked my men to follow her and get her information, so I could find something to stop this hell.” Jason scratched his head in annoyance while Logan just sighed.

“I am not talking about your fiancée Jason.” Jason raised his head and gave him questioning eyes.

“I am talking about Abigail. What is your plan for her?”

“What are you getting at?” Jason knew what his mate was gonna ask but he tried to pretend not to know.

“Don't fckinv pretend like you don't know what I am talking about. We had a deal Jason. We would kidnap her, you would fck her and leave. You have already broken the deal by keeping her around.” Jason intake a deep breath when Logan finally hit him with the real reason his princess was in the Miller mansion.  

“Well, what do you expect me to do? She is just fourteen. You don't expect me to screw a little girl.” Jason yelled at his long time friend.

“Then, let her go. Her staying with us, was not even in the plan let alone being friends. If she stays here longer, you are just putting her life in danger.”

“I know that. Don't you think I am very well aware of it.”

“So, why aren't you returning her back?”

“I can't. I just can't.”

“Why? Because she has become an important person to you.” Jason looked at his mate with longing and worry. Logan let out a sigh and shook his head.

“I knew the moment you told me about the so called plan without even doing a background check on the girl, it was not going to work. And look what exactly happened.”

“What has happened?” Jason raised his eyebrows indifferently, crossing his arms. Logan scoffed a laugh before a seriousness clouded his face.

“You are becoming irrational. You have never done anything irrational until Abigail came. You spared that traitor for her, took her to our business meeting and brought her to our main mansion. You never bring a person to our main home until you've spend more than a year and test their loyalty to you.”