CHAPTER 3

"Wake up princess." A voice boomed startling me.

"Had a nice night?" I wanted to throw a sarcastic comment at him but because of the threat he gave me last night I shut up plus I didn't have a nice sleep so I was still tired. My eyes were still drooping when I felt him loosen up the rope, I looked at him with sleepy eyes after he had finished untying it. I gave a questioning look which he replied with a really attractive smile that I have ever seen a human wear.

"Breakfast time princess."

"Huh?" I rubbed the drool from my face with droopy eyes.

"Looks like you're really tired want me to carry you." Before I could process what he said I was squeaking in his arms. As much as I wanted to protest this I was too lazy to walk so I let him carry me as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

.
.

I opened my eyes as I stretched to find myself in an unfamiliar room all painted in dark color, a black silk blanket covered my body.

"Umm where am I?" I actually asked no one in particular in my groggy voice. I got off from the bed and head outside to find something to drink, I looked left and right from the threshold taking in the interior of the house from the looks of it, it looked like a high class mansion that you see in movies of those rich guys. I slowly took steps as I let in the scenario without noticing it I was already on the last steps of the stairs until I heard someone cleared their throat. I looked around to see a tall macho guy with curly long hair that came to his shoulder and tan skin.

"May I help?" For a gangster he sure is acting gentle but still with that heavy voice he was scary.

"Aww wat-- I cleared my throat-- Water."

"Well follow me Ms--

"Abigail, Abigail Manhattan."

"Yeah Abigail." I followed him to a room that was closed, the curly hair opened the door and it was a kitchen where the Greek god was cooking something with a Blondie while two other guys were slouching and stuffing their face with foods.

"Oh the princess is here." I got out of my trance when Mr. Greek God turned to look at me with a sexy smirk. "Hungry?" I nod my head not able to form any words.

"We were just finished with the dinner actually." Mr Blondie threw a warm smile at me, I looked at the curly hair and pulled his sleeve. He raised his eyebrows and I did a drinking sign too flustered to form a proper word as I was in a room with hot and might I say really HOT guys.

"Oh yeah wait." He went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. "Here." I nod my head as thank you before taking it from his hands and gulping like someone who had just came from Sahara desert.

"Thirsty are we." Mr Greek God said throwing me a smirk why did it sounded really wrong coming from his mouth and why the hell do I keep calling him Greek god. "Take a seat princess, the dinner's ready."

He was setting dinner with the blonde for a gang leader he really looked homey, I looked around to see there were only Five seats for five boys please don't tell me I am going to sit on the cold tile floor. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Umm where am I suppose to sit?" I said shyly fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

"Ops looks like we forgot that. Why don't you sit on my lap for today?" When I saw the smug look on his face I really doubt he actually forgot about that. As much as I felt irritated of his stupid smug I did the only thing felt sensible that time; sitting on his lap.

The way I sat on his lap without any argument everyone was stunned. What a way to make an impression Abigail Manhattan.

"What?" I looked at each one of their face and turned to face the person of who's lap I am sitting on right now. "You were the one suggesting it weren't you? Why do you look so stunned?"

"AH I umm---" I stare at him waiting for an answer.

"Boss is just shocked about the fact how you sat on his lap without arguing when we were sure you'd fight back knowing you are such a good girl." I looked down blushing at the blonde's comment. I nudge at the guy behind who was busy ogling me.

"Can we eat I am hungry?" I asked shyly opening my mouth cautiously knowing this people are in the most dangerous gang of the country to top it all of one is the Leader of that dangerous gang.

"Umm Yeah sure."

I thought having a dinner with a gang was going to be frightening but it was nothing like I imagine we just had our dinner in complete peace.