CHAPTER 41

Johnathan was in the torture room; hitting a chained man, who supposedly cheated on the gang. Johnathan was angry and he couldn't think of any nice way than brutally tormenting the traitor to let his anger out. He was angry with him, he was angry that he was a coward. A huge coward who refused to accept his true feelings even if it was right in front of him.

He grabbed the back of the man's neck and tilted his face towards him.

"Andre, I am asking you again. Where did you put our stuffs? Whom did you give them?" Instead of answering the man just let out a sinister smile. "So, you won't answer." His anger rose higher than his limit and grabbed Andre's jaw tightly that it caused Andre to let out a tear in pain.

"You won't tell. You won't tell." Johnathan hissed lowly. He grabbed a screwdriver that was near and stabbed in Andre's thigh. Johnathan couldn't help but let out a sinister smile as he heard the cry of pain.

"So still not gonna tell me."

"NO!" Andre was in pain but he still didn't gave up.

"Wrong answer, you bastard." With that he threw a hard punch on his face. Blood was scattered everywhere. Andre coughed some blood before Johnathan signaled his men. In came a bunch of guys holding a terrified lady. Seeing the girl Andre eyes widened, jaw dropped and skin paled.

"Oh! Who is this lovely lady we have here?" Johnathan smirked as he checked the girl's face and than Andre's. "Oooo we got a hot mama here."

"Andre." The girl looked at the man in front of here in disbelief.

"Johnathan please no. Not my wife, anything not my wife." Just then four boys came into their room. Jason in the lead, with his signature poker face on. He placed a chair in front of Andre and examined the latter one in his calm posture.

"Jason! Please I beg you. Don't do this, I will tell you. I will you everything."

"Oh! Now you want to tell. But where's the fun in that? You give us hard time and use our stuffs, do you really think we will let you alone? You must be crazy to think that." Jonathan teasing smile changed into a horrifying expression before he got up and caressed the girl's face with a creepy look causing her to cry and flinch in pain and disgust.

"How long has it been you guys had a proper fun?" He looked at men who were holding the girl. Andre and his wife looked shocked by the question, both of their minds clouded with inappropriate thoughts. The couple cry out in protest but it was felt upon deaf ears.

"Clean the table and take her on it. I want Andre to have the best view when you guys enjoy her." Johnathan snapped his fingers at the boys. They waited no more and proceed to follow the orders. Johnathan knelt beside Andre and yanked his hair.

"Let the show begin." He hissed in Andre's ear as the boys started to carry out their senior's orders. Andre and his wife were both crying in despair. "Did you like it? Your wife begin taken by other men." Andre turned his head and spat on his face.

"You guys are demons. You have no heart at all." Johnathan got up from his position glaring at Andre. All the boys showed no emotion as they watch the poor woman getting abused by their men. "How can punish my wife for my misdeed? This is the reason why you don't have a girl to love and care for you." This caught the attention of the boys but Jason, he pretended to not be affected by it.

"You evil beast, don't you think I don't know anything about those girls. Do you think they push you away for no reason? They know very clearly how much of respect you have for women. Toying with them, using them for your sexual needs; which sane women would go for animals like you. Isn't that the reason why you kidnapped that little girl? Poor little girl, she doesn't know what she is getting herself into. She thinks she is surrounded by some saints but in reality are just bunch of monsters in disguise." Johnathan was ready to charged at the man but got stopped by Logan, who motioned his head towards their boss. Jason looked pretty calm with his eyes closed, legs crossed and face leaned on his hand, no emotion was to be found on his face which caused the boys to be bit frightened.