CHAPTER 20

I woke up to the sound of alarm ringing. I don't remember putting on the alarm or anything. As I was fighting with myself whether to open my eyes and turn off the alarm or just lay on this comfortable bed, I heard a manly and sexy groan from my side eventually making me open my eyes wide in a second. I blinked a few times adjusting my eye sight with a yawn when I felt a muscular hand on my waist and Jason's face on the crook of my neck. I smiled at him as he cutely scrunched his face and buried it more in my neck groaning in annoyance.

Biting my lip I went to pick up Jason's phone which has been ringing like crazy and turn it off all so slowly not wanting to wake him up but unfortunately he woke up making me a bit sad of my failed accomplishment.

"What's wrong princess?" Have I ever told how much of a sucker I am to boy's sleepy voice no then I hope you know now.

"I-- I--.. umm.. Well...." I mentally slapped myself before composing myself and my vocabulary. "Well the alarm was ringing a lot and so I thought I'd turn it off." At the mention of the word alarm he quickly got up and look at the time.

"It's time princess, you should get ready." I gave him a questioning before I realized what he was talking and quickly dashed to the walk-in closet. I entered the closet but soon got out of it.

"Something wrong princess?"

"Where are you gonna change?"

"I need to shower first so don't worry and change in the closet." I gave him an OK sign before going inside the closet and start putting on my clothes that I had picked up earlier. I finished earlier than I thought probably because I just had to stuff my body in black skinny jeans, a white tank top and a bomber jacket with doc martens. I checked myself on a full body length mirror. After I was satisfied with how I looked I went downstairs straight to the kitchen. I checked a couple of cabinets and didn't find anything else beside cereals to eat. I was so hungry I didn't care how suitable it was to have cereal.

I took out milk and bowl after deciding I am going to have cereal. In the middle of my eating show I heard some footsteps coming towards the kitchen which was followed by whistled.

"My goodness who we have here."

"Who do you think?" I turned to the two brothers as soon as I gulped down the cereal without munching it properly. That was one tough thing to swallow no wonder why nana always told me to eat slowly and chew properly. I think I am going to keep that thing in my head from now on.

"Wow... Someone looks really prepared for tonight."

"I actually am."

"Good evening people." Curly and Logan entered with a smile but the latter one's instantly changed into a scowl as he saw.

"You are for real joining us."

"Yes, why?"

"We thought Jason was joking when he told us you're coming with us."

"I can't believe Jason is actually letting you go with us even though he knows what kind of place we are visiting today." Logan spits his words in distaste.

"Don't blame him I am the one who forced him to take me."

"Even though you asked him, he should have acted like the older person he is and advise you which is best for you to do."

"He actually told me but I was so persistent he didn't have a choice."

"This is unbelievable why would you even want to join us in this so called mission. I thought you hated illegal stuff."

"I do. It's just I wanna the world more widely than how I know." He opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by the voice of their boss who was...... Holy Cow no way. Jason Miller is wearing a white v-neck shirt, black jeans and jacket with a pair of doc martens. Oh my god we are wearing matching and I think I am not the only one who noticed it.

"Oh I didn't know we were wearing matching clothes tonight." I glared at Jonathan for opening his Oh so lovely mouth.

"Princess I am gonna tell you this again if you don't want to stay there you just tell me. Don't hesitate. OK!" I gave him a wide smile nodding my head. I don't know why this guy is so worked up about me joining them. How bad can that place be for him to be worried so much?

*OK guys first of all I am so sorry. Lately I have getting so tardy at my works I didn't realize how long has it been since I last updated. I'm sorry. By the way how do you like my story so far? Please comment so I can know what should do to improve myself. Till then have a great day/night.*