CHAPTER 13

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW FOR MY TEST BUT WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT IT WHEN YOU HAVE REACHED 500 READS ON YOUR STORY......... MY DAD IS GONNA KILL ME THE MOMENT HE FINDS HOW MUCH I AM PREPARING FOR MY TEST. WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I AM ACTUALLY GONNA SCORE HIGHEST IN MY CLASS IF I STUDY OR ANYTHING. SO AS I WAS SAYING WE REACHED 500 READS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AND VOTING. I DON'T KNOW WHEN AM I GONNA UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER SO I WROTE A LONG ASS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. AND YEAH THANK YOU littleprincess8589 FOR YOUR VOTES. LOVE YOU. MUAH :)

It has been days or should I say weeks something like that since I was kidnapped. And for someone being kept captive I was really having happy moment in this place, can you blame me when my so called kidnappers were treating me more like princess than an actual hostage. After spending my time I've found that Logan is a great chef, curly is not actually that scary as he looks, the two brother are the singers of the gang and actually tone deaf may I add. No matter how much we tell them to shut their broken records they keep singing louder so I gave up trying to shut them up on the second day only. Yeah I'm such a loser when I feel like I can't do something I easily give up than try harder to do it. Then there is Jason Miller the leader of the group which we know it already but did you know Jason is like a father to the gang while Logan is like the mother of the gang.

Strange right? or not? When I first heard it I was pretty giddy about this and I started imagining stupid things like Logan in a old mommy gown and Jason with whole country man look a cigar in his mouth living far away in the mountains. Both of them holding a baby each in their arms who looked quite the same as the two brother with a pacifier in their mouth and a six year old kid who had a face of curly playing in the mud. That whole day I kept planning about their future family that I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face when they came back from their 'work'. They both were giving me strange looks but I just gave them a toothy smile and turn around jumping towards our room swaying my hands back and forth.

I still had that stupid smile as I watch the two couples helping each other make something. Then I saw a romantic scene where the father takes a spoon to try the soup and after he tried it; he again scoops some and blow on it before asking the mother to try. The mother happily tries it and nods her head in approval both of them smiling at each other. But like usual I don't feel any amount of happiness and contentment like I feel when I read those gay books on Wattpad instead I feel something bitter. I felt someone poke me on my forearm making me snap out of my thoughts.

"You alright." I saw James, Johnathan and curly look at me with concern filled look.

"Of course I am. Why would you ask?" I look at them with a huge smile but they still have the same expression.

"You sure? Because I doubt anyone who's fine would do that with a hard look." Johnathan points at my right hand and there oh My god I see a miracle the girl who can't even open a lid properly has crushed the poor bottle mercilessly. I look at all of them and give an awkward chuckle before the two lovebirds come with the meal. As they place the dishes on the table that one gesture go unnoticed by me, Jason Miller pulling the chair for his lover. This just makes me crush the bottle hard and glare at the two of them which results in everyone raising their brows at me. I just ignored their questioning look and act all innocent like I always have.

"Oh!!! it smells so good. You two lovers have really work hard on it." I swear to god the way I emphasized the term 'lovers' it didn't get neglected by any of them because they were all staring me for a moment as I take some food on my plate and I only realized that when Jason leaned to me.

"We are going to talk after this." He slowly whisper in my ear spreading tingles in my body. I try to avoid this feeling and start scuffing down the food like a hungry animal.