CHAPTER 31

GUESS WHO'S ON HER PERIOD AND HAVING CRAMPS? I HATE PERIODS AND I'M SOMEONE WHO USUALLY DOESN'T GET CRAMPS BUT IT'S LIKE MOTHER NATURE IS TESTING MY PATIENTS AND TOLERANCE TO PAIN. WELL WHATEVER  IT IS SHE WANT, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT. 

After having that long prep talk with Linda, we or more like the ladies went back to their culinary session while I made small talks with each and every lady. By the time Emma and Olivia came back, the breakfast was pretty much ready and was set to go on the bowls and then to the dining hall. I felt a little bad for not helping them cook, so I helped them with transporting the dishes. Though they were against the idea, I insisted.

When I reached the room I was shocked and nearly slipped the container, but thanks to Stacey and her quick reflex no food was wasted and no loss was made. I walked towards the longest dinning table I have ever seen with 50 something seats and the table wasn't only one, there were two tables each consisting of fifty chairs or something. There were two seats on one end of the table which I am guessing is Jason's place but what I don't understand is why two chairs when he can just sit on one.

"Good morning princess. Did you sleep well?" I felt Jason wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead just after I put the container on the table. I nod my head with a bright smile. "I'm sorry I was not beside you this morning. It was your first morning here and I left you."

"It's OK! You are now in your family house and there are more than four people living in this place. So I guess your responsibility has increased from the time we were at the other house. I understand you bro don't stress up." I tap his chest when I saw the look of distaste.

"Don't call me bro." He said emphasizing every word with scrunched brows. I heard a couple of snicker and snorts from the boys who were following behind. I looked to the table that had a fruit bowl. I went and picked a banana when I realized my clothing style. 

"Jason Banana. Banana." I repeated the words continuously until he got what I was saying but gave up when he had the same puzzled expression even after a number of tries. I looked behind Jason to see Johnathan marching towards us. I quickly jumped at the side startling everyone near Jason and showed the banana to Johnathan.

"Banana." He stare at me as if I lost my mind then he finally got me.

"Oh good morning Miss Abigail Minion." Yes, finally someone who understood. 

"Hi five." I jumped and slapped his palm rather hard than I expected to.

"Ow! Abby, are those your hands made of steel or something?"

"Sorry. I'm not sorry." I sang the last part poking my tongue at him.

"When did you become so evil?" 

"Since I met Jason." I pointed my finger at Jason giving him an innocent smile.

"Not fair princess. You can't accuse someone else for your mistake."

"But that's the truth." I folded my arms in front of my chest and poked my tongue at him.

I was busy teasing the two men, I nearly missed a timid looking Courtney walking side by side a man with an intimidating aura. The man had a scary looking face with a scar that ran from his eyebrows to his cheeks. I had to admit even with that scar he looked really hot and attractive. My eyes never left the duo until my eyes landed on the hand that was on Courtney's waist. I furrowed at the sight and nudge Jason.

"Who is that man?" I pulled his collar and showed that man.

"Who? Gavin."

"That's his name. What does he do? I mean, you know?"