CHAPTER 23

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS WE HIT 5K READS ON THE GANG LEADER'S LITTLE PRINCESS. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I AM OF EVERY EACH ONE OF YOU READING THIS BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

A really tall blonde girl came and sat beside Jason. One word, gorgeous; she had the body and height of a model. I swear if she audition for Victoria Secret she'd easily get in. Her perfect complexion, plum lips and all those features girls wished for, she had it all that caused me to drool over.

"Hi daddy missed me." She whispered in a really sexual tone while I gave them both a questioning look.

"Daddy? Daddy?" I looked back and forth at both of them. "Jason is your daddy?" I pointed my finger at her then him.

I looked at them back and forth, then the two boys standing behind us. I mouthed 'daddy' in questioning form, scrunching my eyebrows. The two male looked baffled at my gesture and looked at each other.

"I think we two should leave." James nodded in agreement with Marcus's suggestion.

"Yeah, we'll be right outside the door. Ummm... have fun bro." I frown looking at their retreating back. Why did they leave me here with them? I feel like third wheeling right now.

"So daddy, how have you been? Missed me?" She squeaked in a really high pitch making me flinch.

"Kayla, stop." Jason tried to remove her hands which had been caressing his chest since the moment she sat beside him. "Let's not do this." She giggled moving her hand southwards until her finger made contact with his pants zipper.

"Kayla....."

"Oh! daddy, why you acting so innocent suddenly? Don't you want to make me scream your name like last time." Before they start doing something more inappropriate for my eyes I raised my arm and wave it like a girl trying to get her teacher's attention.

"Oh! Hey there little girl, didn't see you there?" Usually girls my age hate being referred as little girl but me I'm jumping in happiness internally because this is the first anyone has called me that since I hit 10. Somehow I always looked mature than all the kids my age that they treated me like an elder person and I hated it.

"You keep calling him daddy. Why so?"

"Because he is my daddy."

"Really?"

"Yes not just mine probably all the girls who work here."

"But... but how's that possible?"

"What do you mean?"

"You look the same age or maybe a little older than him. So how is it possible unless... unless..." I look at Jason in a horrid look. "You shameless person. How could you? You were married all this time and didn't even tell."

"What? What makes you think that?"

"She called you daddy which only means you are married to her mother."

"Just because she called me daddy it doesn't mean I am married to her mother."

"Then why would a young woman call a male daddy unless that man is married to her mom, the person who fertilizer their mother's seed or adopted her."

"You don't know?" His lips twitch in amusement.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"You don't know about daddy kinks, do you?"

"Daddy? What?" Instead of answering my question he just chuckled and ruffled my hair. I swat his hand annoyed.

"Who are you by the way girly?"