CHAPTER 5

Me and Mr Greek... Uh... I mean Jason entered a room which was actually the room I woke up in before.

"Who's room is this?"

"Mine."

"Why am I here?" I was still ogling at the beauty that I didn't get to admire properly before. Even though dark colors were never my favorite colors it really was complementing this room properly.

"You'll be sleeping here with me." The heck he said.

"What? No way am I sleeping in the same room as my kidnapper." I folded my arms in front of my chest.

"If you are really uncomfortable than you can be my guest and go to the basement where you stayed last night." I didn't quite get half the things he said because I was busy gazing at his hand that was covered with different art, I went towards him slowly my eyes still on the inked hand. As I was near him I took his hand.

"Wow tattoos." I traced every single tattoo on his hand gently, I felt him stiffed at my sudden action. Looks like he's not a touchy feely person, I think I should stop it because I don't have a death wish at this age but I can't seem to take my eyes and hands off from it.

"Why? Do you love tattoos?"

"Yes I have always had a thing for tattooed boys." He gave me a hearty chuckle.

"A good girl who's fascinated in tattoos. Interesting." He smirked at me before keeping his eyes on my hands that's tracing his tats. 

"Why? Can't a good girl love someone who's body is covered with tattoos, smokes and is a rebel?"

"Well I didn't actually mean that but knowing different people all my life I always knew one thing for sure that good girls always go for guys who they can show their parents to, the type of guy who is a hard worker, ambitious, etc etc."

"Probably because I am not a good girl as people think I am." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning--- I stare at him for a long time--- what's your age?" The heck did I just ask, I knew I didn't ask him a nice question because of that smug look.

"Why? Are you interested in me?" As much as I wanted to yelled at him yes, I restraint myself from doing it and snorted.

"Please no. I was just curious because you look too young to be a gang leader."

"Should I actually tell you the real reason how I became a gang leader at such young age?" I nod my head. "But why should I? It's not like we're really close friends or something and we just know each other for two days."

"Fine if you don't want to tell no one's forcing." I heard him take a deep sigh.

"My parents died when I was fifteen years old, it was a hit and run case."

"Huh?" I looked at him little confused until it hit me what he was talking about. "I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be. It's not your fault." He took a big sigh and looked me straight in the eyes. "I was fifteen. Only fifteen when I had to take control over this business." For a moment I thought I saw a hint of pain in his eyes but I could be hallucinating or something.

"So you mean you were thrown in this cruel world at such young age."

"Yup." He nodded replying to me.

"But you were so young how did you manage to control all this. Like for someone in their mid teenage years wasn't it hard to control a gang."

"Mm hmm it was, that's when these four boy's fathers as in my dad's best men came to rescue."

"Even though my dad had already started my training when I was ten, I still wasn't ready to face the real fight. So the three of the men helped me to learn about real fights and deals, if you haven't notice then the two lazy asses that were assigned to do today's dish are actually brothers."

"Oh that's why I was wondering how come there were three fathers while there are four dorks." He chuckled at my response.

"And I wasn't the only one they trained but Marco, Logan, James and Johnathan too. As they were worried something might happen to them like my parents and there will be no one to back me up and as predicted all the three of them were murdered later on." I gasped loudly.

"Well we always trained and stayed together like a family that's why wherever we go, we all go together and of course we even promised our parents that no matter what happens we are going to stay together that's what makes us to stay together."

"That's really sweet." He chuckled lightly. "But you know listening to your story right now. I really feel sorry." He raised his brows at me.

"Well you know for fifteen years old boy, he didn't deserve all these."

"Like I said my dad trained me since I turned ten which means it was bond to happen one day that I lead the gang. Well it just happened sooner than expected."

"But still I wished you had got to live the life like a normal teenager did, not dealing with all that dangerous gang stuff." I had my eyes still on his hand tracing his tattoos.

"What is this? Is the little princess caring about this gangster who's keeping her hostage?" I threw his hand away looking anywhere beside him.

"Uh I am too tired and my battery's gonna shut down any minute. Good night." I dashed off to the bed and took the blanket and Nuzzled in it. All I heard before going to my lala land is a heart warming chuckle.