CHAPTER 15

HOLY MOLY GUYS WE ARE SO NEAR 1K READS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS BOOK. IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU GUYS I WON'T HAVE 750+ READS. AND ALSO I MADE A NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK HOW DID YOU LIKE IT. I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE A NICE ONE. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

I jolted up from my deep slumber pressing my forehead thinking about the stupid dream that I had. The stupid dream where Logan and Jason were on this bed naked their lower body covered by a silk pink blanket.

The last thing I remember is Jason giving me a flirty wink while biting his lip before I woke up. I shiver in horror at the thought of those doing god knows what in this bed. I scratched my head hard wondering why on earth am I still thinking about those two. I swear to god I wasn't so worked up like this when I found out my crush since kindergarten was gay. I actually was very supportive and helped him ask his crush.

But why? Why is that I can't be as supportive with these two's relationship?
'Probably because they aren't in a relation you dumb headed human.' My subconsciousness retorted back really nicely. Please note the sarcasm.

After a whole minute of wasting my precious time about those two people I finally noticed the dark surrounding causing fear to rise in my body. I quickly got up from the bed and started scampering away from the bed which in the process I got the blankets wrapped around my ankles and causing a loud thud after I fell on the ground.

The paranoia started to kick in and I started hallucinating someone looking at me from under the bed. I screamed hard as I went for the door only to get knocked on it. I  tried hard to unlock the doorknob and finally after gazillion tries it opened. As soon as I was out from that dark room to the lighted hallway I raised both my arms up.

"Freedom!!!" I yelled and danced in pure happiness not noticing a group of men whom I share this house with standing a few feet away from me giving me weird looks. I only noticed them when I was halfway through my spin.

I was really shocked to see them I lost my balance and butt kissed the floor. I was really embarrassed and astound to see all of them standing there with an unreadable expression while holding gun, bat and... wait is that spatula on Logan's hand. Now that I take a good look on everyone Jason and Logan were wearing aprons in which one had a Superman costume while other had Batman's costume. What is this some couple apron.

Jason came forward and crouched down in front of me.

"What happened, princess?"

"The room... da~~rk.." I stuttered too embarrassed to answer him. I looked down playing with the sleeves of my... not mine Jason's sweater. I heard a sigh from him making me raise my head to look at him.

"I'm sorry princess. I should have come and turned on the lamp earlier." He ruffled my hair giving me a warm smile.

"So the screams were all because of the darkness. God! I thought some creep broke into your room and was going to rape." Jonathan said as he put the gun back in his pocket.

"If it was a creep the first person to die would be you." Jason hissed at Jonathan as he was the one who was the head of all the security. Jonathan's eyes twitch a little as he rubbed the nape of his neck. As everyone started to go back from where ever they came from Jason stayed beside me examining my face. Why is he staring at my face like that? Is there some~~

"Doesn't that hurt?" I frowned in confusion before I could ask him what he was talking about he pressed on my forehead making me cry in pain.

"Owww!!!! That hurts." I touched the part where he pressed feeling a bump on it. As I was crying in misery I heard a chuckle. I looked at Jason who's eyes were twinkling in amusement.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You."

"Wha~~"

"You really are one amusing human miss Abigail Manhattan, you know that. You really know how to light up my dark world." I blushed at his comment and started playing with the sleeves. A small gasp escaped my lips when I felt him lift me up in his arms.

"Let's get you an ice pack, shall we?" I nodded shyly.

As soon as we arrived in the kitchen Jason placed me on a chair beside the two brothers who were busy arguing about something on their phone. I gave him a slight thanks when he handed me a bag of frozen peas. He smiled at me before going back to helping Logan with the dinner. As seconds passed the two brothers got more rowdy making me startled.

"What the heck?" Curly yelled at them as he caught my chair before I fell on my back.

"Gosh this chick damn hot."

"And damn f8ckable." James and Jonathan stated.

"Which girl?" I questioned irritatedly because they cause me to fall down but thanks to curly I was save.

"Cash me outside how about that."

"Cash me outside how about that." The two idiots started singing and doing dorky dances. I rolled my eyes at their behavior and gave them a disgusted look.

"Eww!!! guys"

"What's so eww?"

"The fact two man in their twenties saying how sexually attracted they are to a 13 year old girl."

"She is thirteen? No way." The two brothers looked at me as if I just said that I am a supernatural being. "That girl looks like 20."

"Get your facts checked idiots."

"Wow! For real there's something about today's preteen girls. I still remember when we were in middle school girls used to have ponytails and suck at makeup and now... My my"

"Bro you do realize right you are in your twenties and not 80's. Stop talking like a grandpa." Jason yelled at him as he stood in front of us wiping his hand with the apron.

"I know how old I am but honestly do you remember how the girls in our middle school looked like."

"Nah!!!! I don't. I never had time for them." I kinda smile a little feeling a bit proud but that smile soon turned upside down when he continued his sentence. "I was busy checking out older women. You guys know it better I always used to dig for mature woman. Young girls were never my type, they were so immature, annoying and think with their hormones than their mind." My jaw dropped at what he said. I'd be lying if I didn't get offended by his comment. This stupid son of--- of-- Agghh

"You know I also don't have much interest in older men. I always thought they were annoying and commanding. They always have this thought that just because they were living and breathing more longer than the young ones everyone junior than them should bow their heads to them which is so hateful about them." I looked at Jason to see him grinning from ear to ear and all the other snickering like what funny did I say.

"You know right princess nobody asked for you opinion."

"I know that." I shouted in anger. And as he walked around the anger in me just boiled hard and I threw the bag of frozen peas in his head causing him to groan and glare at me.

"Oopps! Looks like my hand slipped." 

"Yeah right. I doubt it did." The boys just laughed at his expression.