CHAPTER 58

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

My hold on Jason's hand loosen as I look at the girl in front of me. Fiancée? Fiancée? Jason had a fiancée. I felt Jason's eyes gazing at me and our hands that we were holding before intensely as I kept my eyes on the girl in front of me.

I look down at my shoes and bit my lip to prevent it from trembling. Why was I feeling this way? Why was I sad about this whole thing? He has fiancée. Jason has a fiancée. I need to get out from here.

"Jason, won't you show your fiancée around? It's her first time here."

"She's not my f*(king fiancée." I flinch at his harsh and loud tone. "I'm tired, I am going to my room." I felt his hands on mine as he started pulling me. I pulled my hand back from his grasp. His fiancée is right in front of him. What is he doing? Taking other girl's hand.

"Princess?" He frowned at me as he doesn't retreat his hand back. I move backwards when Jason takes a step forward.

"You're fiancée is here to meet you. It's rude to leave your guests hanging themselves. You should stay with them." I look at Jason then the duo that arrived just moment ago. I gave them tight smile. "I'll be leaving then."

I wanted to cry. And that's what I did, the moment I entered the room I teared down. I don't know why I wanted to cry. Moreover feel sad. Jason had a fiancée that shouldn't affect me. It's not like we're in love or anything.

I moved to the closet and locked myself. I didn't want anyone to see me this way. I was being an idiot, crying for no reason. So, what if Jason had a fiancée? I was already aware of the fact he had someone he loved.

When I looked around, I saw my clothes hanging and folded. Oh no. Oh no. These shouldn't be here. If Jason's fiancée saw them, what would she think. She would probably think of me as some evil girl who wanted to destroy her relationship.

I hastily searched for a bag and took all my clothes out of the closet, and put it in bags. The bags were heavier but I didn't want to take two trips and bump into Jason. So, I carried the two bags and marched towards Linda's room. For tonight, I'll ask if I can stay with her.

Thank the Lord, Linda was in her room. She quickly came to my side and help me with my bags.

"What are all these?"

"My clothes." She tilted her head, knitting her eyebrows. "I can't stay in Jason's room anymore. His fiancée is here now, I don't want her to know that I had been sharing the same room with Jason and think that I have some kind of illegitimate relationship with her betrothed."

"Does boss know about your arrangements?"

"Does it matter? I am sure he will thank me for my quick thinking and moving out of the room." I gulped the lump that had formed in my throat and gave her a tight smile.

"I hope I won't be nuisance to you and let me stay for tonight." I got a flick on my forehead. "Oww!! That hurt."

I pout, rubbing the area she hit while she huffed and put her hands on her hips.

"Call yourself a nuisance one more time and it'll be a punch instead of flick." I flinched in a teasing manner and apologized to her. She took the bag from my hand and opened it after putting it beside her drawer.

"You aren't expecting me to do all your work, are you?" I was going to crouch down next to her when the door brust open, revealing a very worried, panting and red Jason Miller.

He inspected the room rashly until his eyes landed on me. He sighed in relief and walked towards me.

"Do you enjoy seeing me suffer, giving me heart attacks all the time?" He smiled holding my arms. Until his eyes land on something behind me.

"Princess, what are you doing here?" He looked at the bags that were ready to unpack then my face.

"Umm.. I'll just be right back." I followed Linda's body as she left the room without even turning back. Traitor.

"I am moving out of your room." My answer was straight. No hesitation, nothing. I don't even see the point for it though.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, Why? What would your fiancée think when she finds female clothes in your room? How would she feel if she knows you are sharing a room with another girl?"

"You haven't even known her for a second and you are already worried about her feelings. What about mine? I can't let you stay here."

"You have to. I don't want your fiancée to think bad of me."

"Stop calling her that. She is not my fiancee." He yelled pulling his hair. He looked really angry.

"Then, why was that man calling her your fiancée?"

"Because he thinks she will be a perfect match for me. I don't even like; forget about like I don't even know her that much." I bit my lip eyeing my stuffs. There were too much clothes to take out off the bag.

"If he thinks than I am pretty sure you are." He was going to disagree with me but I stopped him.

"You shouldn't stay here more. Your fiancée is probably searching for you." I turned my face away from him and busied myself with my clothes.

"Do you really want me to go back to her?" No! But it doesn't matter you already belong to her.

"You are the leader of this gang, Jason while I am just a hostage. It doesn't sound right for you to ask for my opinion."

"A kidnapper and hostage. That's the only relation we could ever have." He sounded pained but that was just me being delusional. Why would he be hurt for such a small thing?

"Well I guess I should go. Why should I waste my time on a lowly captive when I could spend some quality time with my fiancée, right miss Abigail?"

Miss Abigail. He just called me by my name. I don't know what hurt me most that he called me a lowly captive or my name.

I flinched when he stormed out of the room closing the door with a loud bang. I wiped my fave with the sleeves of my jacket harshly trying to make my clothes.

When Linda came back from wherever she went, she had a very worried look. She looked like she had a lot of question to ask but didn't ask any.

She helped me arrange my stuffs which I was very thankful of. She didn't pry anything and just helped. When we had finally finished and were laying on the bed, someone knocked on the door.

They told me that Jason was looking for me in his office. Me and Linda looked at each other and frowned before I got up and headed to his office.

When I was near his office I heard some voices. They were hushed unlike the last time, so I couldn't make out what they were talking.

I moved closer and was ready to knock on the door when my eyes peeked inside the small gap between the door. A naked female was in front of Jason who was leaning on the table with a calm expression.

"C'mon Jason we are getting married anyway. What's wrong if it's now or later?" The girl wrapped her arms around his neck.

I moved backwards, one step at a time. Jason looked like he was about to tell her something when his shocked eyes met with mine.

I dashed off from there and ran away. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Princess, stop!" I was yanked by a strong force. I tried to free my hands from him but it went in vain.

"It's not what it looks like. You have misunderstood it."

"It's okay Mr Miller. You don't have to  explain after all I am a lowly captive." He loosened his hand on mine.

"You know I didn't mean that." He looked sincere and hurt. I turned away from him.

"You shouldn't stay here. Your fiancée is probably waiting for. I should go now." Without waiting any further, I ran away from him.

Of course, it has to be that kind of girl; beautiful, mature and sexy. Jason would definitely like those kinds of girls. What was I thinking last night? I never had a chance with him. Even before his so called fiancée came.