CHAPTER 29

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE READING THIS BOOK LIKE IF YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE IT WOULDN'T HAVE REACHED THE NUMBER OF READS IT HAS NOW. SO THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING AND SHARING MY BOOK.

I woke up stretching my arms and legs, wriggling my toes. I turn to my side, only to open my eyes and pout when I felt the empty space beside me.

"Where did Jason go?" I asked myself as I get up rubbing my eyes. I yawn really loudly stretching my body one more time. I heard a knock on the door halting me in my position. I quickly straightened myself and combed my hair with my hands.

"Com--" I cleared my throat. "Come in." In walked three of the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. The first one to enter was a redheaded lady with a bright smile wearing a formal dress and a white coat on. The other two who came behind her were dressed in black combat boots, cargo pants and tank top. They both had their hair in a ponytail. Everyone can easily tell from their attire which one had what role in the house.

"Hi." She greeted me which I returned with an airy hello, still not used to talking to strangers. "I am Gemma, the gang's doctor." I nod at her fidgeting with the blanket.

"So I don't know if you are comfortable talking about periods and other female problem or.... you're not comfortable, are you?" She quickly asked me the question probably sensing the flush on my cheeks. I try my best to avoid the question because even if it's a normal thing to converse about I beg to differ.

"Boss told me for the past two months you've been staying with him, you never had periods." Two months? It has already been two months since I was kidnapped, time sure goes fast. My eyes widened when I realized something else.

"Wait, Jason told you that... I mean about my...."

"Your mensuration pause, Yes. Apparently he's been keeping record of your periods time. He was really worried, so he asked me to check up on you."

"Ummm... I don't think anything is  wrong with me." Gemma raised her eyebrows at me. "Well I've been through this before and when I went for check-up, doctor said that it's normal for preteen to have gap for two-three months."

"I know, I've been through that too. But it's boss' order and I can't defy him." With a slight nod, she proceeds to take the bag from one of the girls who have been standing by the door making me feel bad.

"Why are you two standing there? Please sit there, make yourself comfortable." I point at the sofa while they both give each other a hesitate look.

"We're OK, ma'am." One of them replied with straight face.

"Ma'am? Ma'am? I'm just fifteen, not exactly but I'll turn one in few months. So please call me Abigail. What are your names?"

"Stacey, ma--- I mean Abigail." The brunette girl with a Latina vibe answered getting a glare from the Asian lady who I am supposing is of higher position as I felt the other lady cower a little.

"And yours ma'am?" I ask getting her attention.

"Linda, ma'am." She said with straight face and monotone.

"You can just call me Abigail, Linda."

"I'm sorry miss, you are our guest and we were commanded to treat you as much respect as our boss." I raised my brow looking at Gemma who just shrugged.

"I'm gonna need to draw some blood for test. I hope you aren't scared of needles." I shook my head before she process to take out the red liquid from my body.

I was a strange kind of person, in this kind of situation most people turn their head on the other while I watched every moment carefully from her putting on the gloves and unwrapping the syringe to jabbing the needle on my forearm and pulling the blood out. I always had some kind of satisfaction watching someone take my blood out.

"It's all done. Jason will be informed once the result is out." I nod my head as she greet me going out of the room. Once again I'm all alone, I thought I should take a shower fast and go down for breakfast.

So I did the usual thing everyone does in the bathroom and went out of the room after properly dressing up. Once outside I saw the same ladies from earlier standing by the door.

"Oh! Hello." The duo nod their head in respectful manner.

"The boss has ordered us to accompany you everywhere." Linda answered my unquestioned question.

"It's actually OK, you know. I'm fine on my own."

"I'm sorry ma'am but it's the boss' order and we can't defy him." I sigh in defeat and ask them to lead me to the kitchen. There I saw no one, literally no one. Looks like I need to cook myself. Just when I was about to hold a cabinet's handle, a bunch of ladies from late teens to late forties came inside.

"Oh hello, ladies." A dark skinned lady with curvylicious body asked me in a kind manner.

"I... uh... ah..." Deep breath in, deep breath out. "I...."

"She's boss' special guest, Rosa." I mentally thank Linda for answering for me. 

"Oh! That special friend that had caused an uproar in this house." I looked at her in confusion and then other ladies but they all just smiled or shrugged. "Ladies introduce yourself to our new family member."

"Uh... family member? I'm not a family, I'm just here for few days."

"You might not be now, but soon you'll be." Rosa gave me a warm smile. 

"HI, I'm Olivia." 

"My name's Emma, ma'am."

"Hi.. I am.. Courtney." The last girl with raven hair and somewhere around my age shy away behind Rosa introducing herself.  I greeted them all nicely.

"Now the greeting is done let's start cooking girls. What would you like to eat, ma'am?" I point myself when Rosa ask that question causing her to nod.

"You guys don't have to call me ma'am. I believe I am younger than all of you in the house."

"It's out of respect miss...."

"Abigail, Abigail Manhattan."

"Yes, miss Manhattan."

"But you don't have to and I believe the one to show respect should be me not you."

"You might be oblivious about it now  but one day you will understand it." I tilt my in confusion as the ladies start preparing breakfast.