CHAPTER 35

As Jason promised we went to watch the big, small and medium sized puppies train. I was so excited to observe their training I finished my breakfast in just one bite. To say the boys were shocked would be understatement of the century. I got a bit of scolding from Marcus about my eating manner, how it is unhealthy to swallow food without chewing properly but I was too eager to meet other family to bother about it. 

 As soon as we stepped on the ground, my eyes turned wide like a saucer. I have never seen this many doggies at the same time or training this hard. I jumped around and shook Johnathan; my current favorite playmate harshly.

"Oh God! guys puppy. Look." I pointed at the adult boxer who was growling and attacking a man in protective body suit.

"Puppy? That's a big @$s dog." Johnathan looked at to received a glare that shut him up. "I can't believe now we even have to respect dogs." I heard him mumble to himself.

"I heard that."

"You were supposed to hear that." He yelled causing me to growled at him and rolled my sleeves up.

"Bro, you wanna fight me." We both stood in a sparring position ready to attack each other before Logan knocked our heads together and made us fall over each other.

"Oww, that hurts."

"Get your fat @s$ off from me." I looked down to see Johnathan rubbing his forehead giving me an angry look.

"I am not fat." I pouted and sat on him crossing my arms.

"Let the boy breath, princess. You have given him enough exhaustion." Jason came to hold my hand but I shook it away.

"He called me fat, Jason. I am not going to free him until he apologizes."

"Dude apologize already. Did you forget what she did in the kitchen?" James try to put some senses in him but what a stubborn kid, Johnathan was.

"The heck am I going to apologize to this bi--

"Beautiful, considerate, kind, lovable and cute girl like me. Aww! Johnnie you didn't have to say such words I know what I am."  

"Yeah, everyone here got the hint of what kind of girl you are. Now get up."

"You are rude Johnnie but I still love you." I said in a cute baby voice before slamming body in him and attempting to murder him in an innocent way if that was even possible. 

Somehow me and Johnathan called a truce; after getting lectured by Logan and Jason pulling me a couple of times when we are practically a second from killing each other. And did I say it was in the middle of Logan's lecture, I swear his face was ready to explode in annoyance. We started touring around when the boys were tackled on the ground. James was walking backwards facing me because as he said he wanted my full attention while explaining about the way their session worked, he didn't notice a very hyper German Sheppard dashing towards him; which was the main reason why he easily lost his balance while the other boys hugged their partners with no trouble even if they jumped on them. 

I just stood at my place as Jason went to interact with some of his members while the boys were playing with their buddies; Marcus was having a playful sparring with a rottweiler, Logan was with a husky, James had a German Sheppard and Johnathan was with a Labrador. I inspect everyone with their own doggies; guiding them. At one side I saw Linda strolling with a cute little beagle. As soon as I felt she was near and could see me, I waved at her. When she was right in front of me, I notice something different.