CHAPTER 53

HEY GUYS. BEEN A WHILE RIGHT. I AM SORRY FOR DELAY. I REALLY AM AND THE FACT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH WATTPAD THIS MORNING (IT'S EVENING RIGHT NOW WHERE I AM) AND COULDN'T FIND MY BOOK IN THE WORK GOT ME WORKED UP BUT NOW IT'S BACK. AND I AM FINALLY RELIEVED.

ALSO THERE'S A SAD NEWS. ON JULY 22ND SOMETHING HAPPENED. WHEN ME AND MY FRIEND WERE RETURNING HOME FROM SPENDING SOME TIME WITH OUR FRIENDS WE GOT INTO A BIKE ACCIDENT. THAT RESULTED IN ME HAVING A FRACTURED LEG. NOTHING SERIOUS WE BOTH ARE FINE NOW. AND NOW THAT I AM BED RIDDEN UNTIL I RECOVER I PLAN TO SPEND THIS TIME ON WATTPAD AS MUCH AS I CAN. SO IT MEANS I WON'T MAKE YOU WAIT LONGER AS MUCH AS I CAN. NOT MUCH OF A SAD NEWS I GUESS. TILL THEN HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT.

It's been weeks, nearly a month since Jason went on this so called meeting. He had been really busy that we couldn't properly call each other. I thought after that talk on the first night he wouldn't call me but he actually did right before I was going to bed the other day.

You have no idea how happy I was. I literally started tearing up. I thought he was angry, upset with me but he wasn't. He really is a nice guy. Just so I wouldn't be scared to sleep at night he keeps calling me until I fell asleep no matter how busy he is.

Later when I talked to the girls, it kinda slipped my mouth about my fear of darkness and Jason's call. Linda gave me a 'are you serious' look. And then without hesitation she offered me to stay in her room. I was not sure about it at first but eventually I gave in and started sleeping with her.

After I told Jason about the whole sleeping arrangements he sounded relieved yet disturbed at the same. I guess he was happy about the thought he didn't have to worry about calling me every night but was a little doubtful about this. However, now it looks like he is completely trusting Linda with me because it has been more than a week since he last called me.

Can you believe it? Not just him but none of the guys pick up my calls or has called the girls. I wanna be really understanding and think they are really occupied with all these meeting and stuff but they could like text back for not answering our calls, right.

I was really sad yet worried about this whole thing which I guess didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the house. The girls have been keeping me occupied and distracted from the boys. I don't know what state I would be in without them.

With a big sigh I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone tucking on my sleeves. Looking down at my hands I saw Jewel playing with my sleeves. I have also been spending my time with Lexi and Lucan's puppies to keep me busy when the girls are doing their own thing. You can say we have bonded really well. Especially Jewel and me, Jewel has really grown up than the first time I met her.

The scared little pup was no more terrified of me. She would come at me openly challenging me. The little girl was slowly turning into the alpha wolf just like her father. She would howl taking her siblings in control before brutally attacking me while her parents look at us like they don't even care I was literally getting killed by their little fluffball of kids.

I've been spending so much time with puppies, apparently I've become their favourite toy. Like right now these kids are going through the teething age and chew whatever is in their view. I have brought them varieties of toys and chews to help them but instead of those they find my body and anything covering my body more interesting to chew.

These kids, tsk. I wonder what kind of adults they will become when they grow up. I'm pretty sure everyone's gonna take after their father. Seemingly no one in here wants to be loving and sweet like their mother; and instead want to follow their father's footsteps in being ferocious. Especially this little girl who is gripping hard on my hand.