CHAPTER 62

THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE I DID TODAY SO DON'T FORGET TO READ ORDERLY.

Jason was really pissed at his men's carelessness but it doesn't mean they were not diligent workers. Before it could even hit twelve hours till their search started, they were already back with the ba$+rd that had took his beloved princess away.

Every step Jason took towards the basement, he felt his heart beat echo more loudly than the previous one. His face might have said calm and collected but his insides were dying of nervousness.

Jason finally entered the same room, Andre was locked up last time. Andre was beaten badly, his body covered in blood and wounds. All the men backed off once they saw their boss. Jason hunched down inspecting Andre carefully. He looked at his men to get something from them.

"He hasn't spoken a word."

"How would he? You guys have beaten him up pretty badly." Jason cooed faking pity. Then he proceed to unscrew the lid of the bottle, he was holding. "I'm sure he is thirsty. Here Andre have some fresh lime juice, my members squeezed them with their own hands just for you."

Andre clenched his jaws, trying to hold his scream as Jason poured the whole lime juice on his bruised body. Andre might have been successful in holding back his scream but the way he was withering gave away how much it pained him.

Jason was not satisfied with it, though. His eyes had turned pitch black, his face twisted. His expression held thirst, thirst for blood. One thing was for sure Andre was not going to be spared with just lime juice.

"Gavin!!!" Jason signalled Gavin to hand him the container he was holding. Without further ado, Jason poured down the whole white and red powder on Andre.

The lime juice was already too much to handle, now that salt and chilli powder were covering Andre's body, a loud painful scream escaped his mouth.

"Ah.... music to my ears." A satisfactory moan came out of Jason's lips. He had a very dangerous and evil smile as he heard Andre scream and beg in pain.

"Why don't you tell me, where have you kept my princess?"
Jason rubbed his lower lips chuckling darkly.

"I'd rather die than...." Jason didn't let Andre finish off as he had seized the strap from the guy who was flogging Andre and tied it around his neck.

"Why? Didn't you say you'd rather die? I am just doing you a favour." Jason spat out as Andre struggle to breath.

Andre's face was becoming blue, his eyes rolled. Just when Andre was going to lose his senses, Jason let go off him.

He stood up as Andre cough and gasped for air. Jason intention was just to scare him to get his answers. And it seemed to have work as Jason was walking away, Andre breathed out a name.

Jason was not sure what he actually said, so he crouched down to hear it more clearly. After he heard the name out from his mouth more clearly, his face held frown in disbelief.

*ABIGAIL'S P.O.V.*

My head hurt like hell. With much difficulty I opened my eyes. When my eyes opened a sudden sense of Déja vu hit me.

It was just like that time when I was kidnapped by Jason. Everything was similar I was tied on a chair, the room was dark and my mouth was covered.  Except this room has a rotten smell. When Jason tied me in his basement, it was clean and he had a small bulb light on. This room was dark.

The room did not have a single bit of light. I was terrified. I could hear my breathing started getting heavy and my back sweaty.

My attention from the darkness was distracted when the sound of door opening echoed through the room. Lights were turnt on and finally I came face to face with a man. A man who was very dangerous for my eyes. Unlike Jason this man gave me goosebumps and definitely not in a good way.

Whoever said there was a huge difference between class and trash, was not lying. The person in front was one of the biggest shame of human specimen in the history. He had a long greasy hair, yellow teeth and don't even get me started on his body odour. From a long distance I could smell the sweat, smoke and ugh... was that urine. He stank so bad I could not prevent myself from gagging.

The man came in front of me and loosened the cloth covering my mouth. If he smelt so bad from a distance you have no idea how awesome he smelt this close. Haven't this man ever hear of something shower in his life?

I remember the first time I had met Jason, he had smell of cigarette I admit, nevertheless, he also had this very alluring fragrance despite the fact he never used any cologne.

Seeing this man here, Jason felt like a dream. Oh my GOD! Don't tell me Jason Miller was nothing but a dream and this is the actual part of my kidnapping. I felt my eyes blur with tears.

"Hello, little girl." My sadness was instantly replaced with disgust. His mouth stink even more bad than his body. I can't handle anymore, forget crying, I want to barf right now.

"Do you know, why you are here?" I shook my head unable to open my mouth, in order to prevent myself from inhaling his intoxicating smell.

"You look like a smart girl. If I say the name Jason Miller I'm sure you'll get it." Would I be labelled as an idiot if I said I let out a sigh of relief despite my situation?

Jason Miller was real guys.

"I don't have any personal grudges against the man." The man said poking his ear in a very disgusting way and blew his finger my way. Can this man behave anymore like a gentleman?

"However, a very close friend of mine complaint how you have been interfering with their plans. So, they asked me to help remove you from interfering with their goals with whatever means." What? Who would it be?

"They have also instructed that once we have taken you away from them. We could use in anyway we like." The man leaned towards me, his hand caressing my thigh.

Fear rose through my body. This man was not Jason, he won't care if I was a minor. He won't think twice to abuse me. I felt his hands move from my thigh, inside my shirt. I gasped at the skin contact. I shivered looking at the man with shock.

"Please, don't. Please." I begged him tears streaming down my face. No matter how hard I cried, he didn't care and felt my chest.

"Eh!!!! As Jason's girl, I was expecting some meat in you but I sure am let down." He showed a disappointed expression but that expression soon changed into a very wicked. "But who cares about the meat when the most important part is that passage to the paradise."

I looked at the man dumbfounded. I had no idea what he was talking about until his hand trailed lower to my jeans. I was horror stricken when I realised his intention. I begged him not to do that, even wriggled my body from preventing him to do anything.

"Stop moving. It's not like you're a virgin or something." The man looked at me in shock while I couldn't do anything else but let out tears in agony. The man let out a sinister laugh.

"Don't tell me. You are a virgin. Unbelievable, all this time you have been living with Miller, he didn't touch you even once." His disbelieved demeanor changed into a satisfactory one.

"Guess, I will be enjoying you and savouring your taste slowly, taking my time." The man licked my face leaving me in disgust.

The man went out laughing in pride. I rubbed my cheeks on my shoulder, trying to get the man's touch off from me. After the place was deserted I  cried in pain, humiliation and disgust. I cried until I had passed, one name on my mouth.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM GUYS: @geekytania