CHAPTER 10

HEY GUYS I'M SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T HATE ME FOR IT. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS EARLY AS I CAN BUT I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO LOOK RUSHED SO I HOPE YOU WILL TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY LACK OF UPDATES.

I woke up rubbing my swollen eyes and stretching a little. As I let out a yawn I couldn't hep but flinch at the soreness. Why is suddenly my eyes and throat so sore? Suddenly everything that had happened last night came crashing in my head.

I threw the duvet from my body and exit the room in a flash. I quickly made my way to the kitchen not giving a care about how messy I'd have looked right now. As soon as I entered the kitchen I saw everyone doing their daily routine like any normal. Like the event that happened last night didn't actually happen.

"Where's the man?" I examine everyone's expression but they all held this blank expression.

"What happened to that man? I want to meet him."

"You can't meet him." Jason spoke cutting their silence.

"Why can't I meet him?" We both stared at each other for few seconds until a sob escaped my mouth and I lost my balance. "You... killed that man, didn't you?"

Silence..... nobody spoke anything. Even Jason was avoiding my gaze.

"Ho... How could you? That man said he had a family, his wife was going to give birth to a new innocent soul. How could you take a man's opportunity to be a father. You--- you took a man's happiness just like that. Don't you guys have a heart or something. You just killed someone's son, someone's brother, someone's husband, and most importantly someone's father. Someone's father who isn't even born in this world yet." My voice went low as tears stream down my face.

"How could you? How could you do this to that innocent baby? Do you have any idea how hard it is to live a life even without one parent in your life? Do you have any idea how much that little baby has to suffer just because of a missing family member."

"I thought you guys were nice but I was wrong. You guys are monsters all of you." I cried harder as I point at each of them.

Suddenly I felt a tight grip on my left arm. I looked up and I see it was Jason who was holding me with red angry eyes.

"It's not our fault you thought wrong. You are the one who created this bubble in your head about everyone being nice. This is the reality princess not your fairytale story where everyone gets a happy ending. And what? Do we know? Do we know how it feels to lose a parent? No we don't because we never lose one parent at a time we lost our whole family together." He spat in my face angrily. This is scary really scary. I started crying as he held my arms tightly.

"You know it very well we run a gang and there's no mercy in the gang world. You show a bit of mercy you'll be crumpled under people's feet. This how it works I hope you keep that in mind." With that said he forcefully pushed me making me hit my back on the wall before going out.

I flinched hard at the impact then looked up at everyone giving me pity look before following their boss one by one.

All day today I just locked inside one of the vacant rooms. After what happened today I didn't have any courage in me to see that monsters face. Silent tears fell from my eyes remembering the poor man. That poor man, he was going to be a father and Jason stole his dream of being one.

I quickly wiped the tears when I heard the sound of door opening. I felt the bed dip on the side.

"Are you OK?" It was Logan who asked me but still I avoided him because he was also the part of the party they had last night.

"I just wanted to say everyone's out on a mission. So its just you and me in the house." Silence. I didn't say anything as I still showed my back to him.

"If you want anything I'll be in my room." He said hesitatingly getting up from the bed. Once he was out of the room, i again let the tears flow freely. They're out there on a mission probably going to kill someone again.

********************************

ONE IMPORTANT NOTE PEOPLE. AS YOU CAN SEE MY BOOK COVER IS ALL SO FANCY AND ALL THAT BECAUSE OF MY ARTISTIC SKILL. I REALLY NEED HELP SOMEONE TO MAKE ME A COVER. IF YOU COULD HELP I'LL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL OF YOU. THANK YOU.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.