CHAPTER 1

My school's over and I can't be anymore happy to get back home; school's over and our holiday's started. Our town is a small town that everyone knows every other person living here especially my family. My dad happens to be the mayor of the town so it's no odd thing that all the town people knows me a geeky good girl who loves sticking her face on books than go out and act wild like normal teenagers. One thing I liked to clear something before you guys say oh she's that typical nerd who always loves to be the perfect good daughter of her family no I am not. I want to go out partying with my friends and do all those wild things that teenagers my age do but I can't, Why? Because I am the Mayor's daughter, I have to act like a perfect lady all the time this is the reason why sometimes I wished I was born in some other family. *Sigh* My life.

So what was I saying before describing about my life, Oh Oh yes the holidays. So school's over and summer holidays has started which actually last for two months. We tend to have a really long holidays in Summer so many kids my age go for trip and adventures while I always end up rotting in my house getting lesson from Nana Julia about perfect lady which is the reason I don't look forward for going back home. As soon as I step on the front door she'd be yelling at me to get ready for the classes that's why I love walking back home than riding the car. It's not just an excuse to avoid Nana's class but because I also love walking around the town and look what everyone is doing. My dad was always against it as he thinks I'll have danger if I walk alone carelessly around the town all by myself but I somehow managed to convince him so here I am walking back home on this road She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer blasting off from earphones not caring about the world bobbing my head getting into music.

I was so engrossed in the music that I didn't notice a black jeep driving slowly behind me until someone's hand grabbed me by my waist and while the other hand was placed in my mouth. I screamed, I tried my best and screamed at the top of my lungs but no one heard and why is that because the kidnapper had his one hand blocking my mouth which made my screams come out as muffles. I tried kicking him so he would loosen his grip on me but damn he was too strong for me to fight against him. This was the time when I actually regretted for the first time not listening to my dad, I should have just listen to him and asked a driver to take me back home all the time but no I wanted to have some peace time and walk by myself all the way back to home. Tears started to spill from my eyes as floods of emotion started consuming me.

"Aww is the princess sad? Don't worry after all this is over you can go live your happy life but for now let's get you to sleep huh?" I got confused at what he said until I felt a stinging sensation on my arm and soon darkness overflowed me.

"Good night princess." Is what I heard after I fully blacked out.