CHAPTER 12

*HEY GUYS SORRY BUT I WON'T BE UPDATING FOR QUITE SOMETIME. I AM HAVING A TEST SO I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY STUDIES FOR NOW. I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. TILL THEN KEEP LOVING THIS BOOK AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.*

This morning I woke up all warm and happy because of the sleep I got last night. I looked to my side to see Jason sleeping soundly like a little innocent baby his hands wrapped around my waist. I don't know why but i had a sudden urge to kiss him and I was just few inches away from his lips but I contemplated doing it and move away. I bit my lower lip nervous that I'll wake him up as I remove his hands from my waist. My breath caught up in my throat when I feel him stir in his side but slowly let out a sigh of relief when he went back to his deep slumber.

I tiptoed out of the room looking back at Jason one more time. After I was safely out of the room I silently walked few more steps before rushing downstairs. I thought that because most of the guys were bruised I'll make them breakfast today before any of them wakes up especially Jason because I want to take his breakfast to his room. I was just entering the kitchen in my own dreamland when I got a mini heart attack.

"Logan!!!"

"Oh hey."

"What are you doing this early?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean this early? It's already quarter past 8." I widened my eyes at what he said before rushing by his side to pull his hand roughly to check the time. It's already after 8 and most of them are still sleeping. I guess it is because of the last night event they're all worn out but they might wake up any minute now.

"Logan Help!!" With the help of Logan we quickly finished making breakfast for everyone and now I was setting the tray for Mr. Jason Miller.

"Who's that for?"

"It's for Jason." I look up at Logan to see a smug look on his face. "it's really nothing like that. It's just because he looked more injured than anyone so I thought it's only fair if we take his breakfast in his bed." I stuttered before rushing out of the kitchen embarrassed. I went up the room being all smiles wondering if he'll actually like what I made. As I take each step towards his room I imagine a scenario in my head where he'll be delighted to see me coming inside his room with his breakfast. And the joyful look he'd have after the first bite of the food made me all glee. But all those excitement gets shattered when I'm greeted with an empty room. I knew deep down this was going to happen because whenever I summarize all the scene in my head it always goes the wrong direction which leaves me angry and disappointed for hours. 

I quickly checked the bathroom after placing the tray in the bedside table. I knocked a couple times on the door before entering it but there was no one, not a single living being except me. I than dashed outside the room to the kitchen where still it was occupied by Logan who quickly lits off his cigarette at the sight of me. I want to ask why he did that but I have other things to do first.

"Yeah?"

"Did you see Jason? He's not in his room." He frowned his eyebrows making me more worried.

"Did you check the gym?" Wait what did he just say---

"Gym?"

"Yeah gym."

"Did you just say gym?"

"I think I did."

"You guys have GYM in the house?" I asked him properly again so it'll clear that I wasn't hearing things.

"Yeah I guess that's why I asked if you checked the gym." I can't believe they actually have a gym in this house. "Where's the gym?"

"The third floor. If you go to the right wing of the second floor you'll see a door at the very corner on the left side which will lead you to the third floor." With a quick thank you I dashed of to search for the gang-leader. Halfway through the search I kinda wanted to back out because this side was kinda creepy than any other side of the house. Finally I found the huge door at the very corner and inside it had a stair that led to another floor. Having a double thought about going upstairs I finally go up and see a room filled with every equipment you'd see in gym. I slowly move inside when I finally see Mr. Jason Miller lifting weights in the side his muscles flexing, his hair and body covered in sweat. This man was sweaty but not those gross ones but that sweaty where he looked so sensual and marvelous. I quickly shook my head from all those thought and stomped towards.

"Jason Miller!!!!!" I stood in front of him with my best glare and hands crossed. "What are you doing?"

"What do you see?"

"You are wounded. You should be taking rest in your bed." I can't believe this guy. He just ignored me and continued doing whatever he was doing before I came here.

"Are you listening to me or not?" He finally stops whatever he was doing and stands up intimidating me. I quiver in fear before I heard him scoff and put the dumbbells in it's place and start going towards the treadmill. Before he could step on it I stop him and try to look as scary as I can.

"Jason Miller, I swear if you don't come to the room with me than I've to use force on you." He faced me with an amusement look making me realize that this whole scary look thing isn't for me and I shouldn't try it next time.

"Oh really." He is taunting me I know he is.

"Yes really."

"Okay let's see how you do it."

"Are you challenging me Mr. Jason Miller?"

"Am I?" He said in an fake innocence which just made my annoyance level high.

"OK game on Miller." I rolled up my imaginary sleeve and strode towards with a determinate look.  I hold his hand in a tight grip and pulled him. I pulled him once again but wow this man in front of me isn't a normal human who's made of muscle and bone but rock and steel. For a whole five minutes I gave my best but he didn't budge a bit. I huffed in annoyance and defeat.

"What's wrong princess? Giving up already. You should try more I swear I moved a inch. I can guarantee till tomorrow we'll be reaching our room." As much as I wanted to blush at the term 'our' I was too annoyed to function anything properly. This jerk how dare he be little me.

"Please Jason let's not fight. You need rest, your wounds aren't healed yet." 

"I'm fine. I've had worst injuries and it didn't affect me. So no need to worry about me." He shooed me off but I wasn't giving up that easily.

"I don't care whether this injuries are small or big. Injuries are injuries and until it's healed you aren't getting off the bed."

"I said I'm fine. Weren't you hating me yesterday why so much care now?"

"Yes, it's true I hate you." He flinched a little at my confession but quickly covered it. "I hate you for being a criminal, kidnapper and murderer. But still I'm worried about you for some unknown and stupid reason I can't help but keep worrying about you. So please let's go I swear I would not make any other fuss." My voice cracked at the last part and probably that's the reason why he was taking me away from his gym to our room.

We walked inside the room my head still bowed down to embarrassed to show him my tearful eyes.

"What is this?" I see him pointing to the breakfast I made.

"Oh! I made them. I thought after whatever happened last night you'd need some energy." I looked away blushing.

"They look delicious, princess." I don't know why but I just noticed how my heart always swell up in happiness when he calls me that even when I try to act angry at him. "Will you feed me?" He looked at me with hopeful look before I gave him a full smile and feed him happily.