CHAPTER 22

THANK YOU @89kyla FOR READING AND VOTING ON MY BOOKS. ALSO EVERYONE ELSE READING MY BOOK, I APPRECIATE IT A LOT. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND LOVING MY BOOK. 

After being dragged by Mr Jason Miller and bumping into some really nuisance people who were giving me dirty look even when they had their mouth attached to some other girls; we finally arrived in front of a door.

"Is he really there?" I heard someone ask from behind.

"Well this is the only private room in this whole club." With a tight squeeze on my hand he entered the room, the boys following behind. When we entered the room my eyes got wide like a saucer. There in front of me was a man who looked in his fifty or something assaulting a young girl.The scene was so frightening I hold Jason's wrist more tightly and try to hide myself behind him.

"You said you wanted to see how my world looks like, didn't you princess? This is just a piece of it."

"How can you do this?"

"All men in this word have their needs. Normal men would fill their needs ravishing their significant ones while we, we're monsters who take advantage of innocent girls like this." My eyes widened at what he said and before I could ask him anything he called the man in front of us.

"Sam, stop it." The man was busy treating the girl like some meat he didn't notice us.

"Why? I thought there were many organization who helped these kinds of girls." I whispered leaning my head on his back.

"There are and they do help these kinds of girls but this club has a lot of connection with the dangerous Mafia boss and gang. So it means those organization can't do anything; messing with this club just means asking for death. And no human on earth has that much interest to kill themselves just to save some girl from the devil's lair."

"But... but..."

"But, What? Those organization were built to help these kinds of girl not caring their death." He turned to me with a smirk and let out a bitter chuckle.

"Not all those so called social worker are kind and selfless in this world, princess. Some of them establish those kind of organization just for their profit." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"How could they get profit? It's a non profit organization."

"That's what most people think  but that's not true. Most people built these type of organization because they get more profit from it than any other business. Building an organization to help those needy kids and women not only help one to built a nice name in society but good amount of greens too. Once their name reach on everyone's ear and the things they do; people start getting soft for those social worker and donate them."

"But stupid people what they don't know is that most of their donated money aren't used for kids or women; but for the owners entertainment. And some of them get so much greed because of the fame and money, they sell their so called saved kids and later on pretend to save them from demon while they themselves are Satan's children. You see this girl in front." I tried to look at the girl but her torn and lifeless body made me hid my face in a second.

"This girl was also once saved by some social worker from a small brothel. At first they treated her good, made her into a healthy women than later sold them to the owner of this club." I look at him in horror. How? How can world be so cruel?

"I'm telling you all these because to show you that not everyone who looks like an angel has an angelic heart. Everyone is cruel and greedy on their own way, so don't trust people easily just because they treat you right or they have a nice social background."

I looked at him with fear in my eyes, I was shaking. I wanted to cry so bad when I heard the sound of clothes tearing; turning my head to the source of the sound my heart break into million pieces. The girl was laying there like a lifeless human but the pain could be seen well through her eyes and tears.

"Please stop. Please make it stop." I leaned my head on his arm not wanting to show my tears. The boys picked the man up from the girls body and helped the girls out from the room.

"Oh! Look It's Jason and his minions. Couldn't you see I was having a great time?"

"Sam, my brother. Do you want me to show the result of disrespecting me, right now?" He started with a sweet tone but changed into a threatening one. The man looked horrid until his eyes land on me and a sinister look appeared in his face.

"Who's this chick with you?"

"None of your business."

"Is she your new toy or you selling her?"

"I said it's none of your business." He repeated his words but with strain.

"I bet she's really good that's why you getting all worked up." In a second Jason pulled his arm from mine and stood in front of the man aiming his gun inside his mouth.

"When I said it's none of your business it means you shut up and stop interfering in other's life. Now call your boss before I loose my mind and shoot all these bullets in your head." The man looked so petrified I almost felt pity for but remembering what he did just a moment made that emotion all go away and replaced it with hate and anger.

The man nod his head nervously before scurrying away from the room. No matter how much I try not to feel pity looking at his frightened form makes me feel sad for him.

"No need to pity that man princess, he doesn't deserve it especially from someone like you." I turned around to see him sitting on the couch with serious look before giving me small smile patting the side of the couch. I walked towards him with tightened lips and sat down.

"The meeting hasn't started yet and you already have to face such a thing. I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"Don't be. I asked for this in the first place so, It's OK." He nodded and leaned his head on mine.

"Sorry to ruin this beautiful moment right now." Jason groaned and looked Johnathan. "Don't groan Jason even if you're the leader I don't care." This got him to be shoved by a cushion hard.

"Hey! I'm trying to be considerate here. Does anybody wants anything I'm gonna go bring it?" Everyone looked at him with a frown. "What?"

"You know right you can just call the waiter here."

"I know but if we ask for waiter the girls will not know the great Johnathan is here. So I rather go to the bar and announced that I'm here." He smooth out his jacket while saying it all proudly.

"Why am I related to you?"

"I ask the same question everyday, brother. How can such ugly and boring creature be my blood. You should be thankful that you have at least something to be proud of." James scrunched his face in distaste.

"Marcus would you like to join bro?" Curly raised his eyebrows in questioning manner.

"We are here on a mission jerk not to have fun."

"OK! Fine whatever. I'll go out with Logan, who knows maybe Carol is seeking for some company." Jonathan said in a mocking tone as he slung his hand on Logan's shoulder.

"Let's go, Logan. Let's give the little damsel some company." Without letting Logan decide what he wants, Johnathan dragged him out.

"You sure you don't wanna go?" Jason asked with a raspy voice leaning his head on my neck.

"No I'm fine. And someone needs to be here by your side when those clients arrive." Jason hummed pulling me closer by the waist. This move had chills going down my body and my throat dry.

I gasp and widened my eyes when I felt his hand go inside my shirt. I usually read in books how girls get some kind of burning sensation when the male character does this kind of thing with them but me I am shivering. I am feeling scared, I don't know if it's because it's my first time being touched like this or because I just witness a girl being molested in this same couch just a moment ago.

I took deep breath in and out. I continued with the process until I felt enough courage to speak out some words; but before I could even open my mouth someone interrupted us.

"Daddy!!!!"