CHAPTER 11

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ilovemeweirdo FOR ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL VOTES AND MY LITTLE IMPATIENT READER autumn_spring32 WHO ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE ALL THE TIME. THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE AND READING IT. I LOVE YOU ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 

I woke up from my sleep when I heard some fuss going on outside the room. I lazily got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes really harshly. I don't know why do I have a habit of rubbing my eyes so hard when I know it's bad for my eyes. If Nana was here she would have already given my hands a hard slap. I got out of the room and went down the stairs to know what all this commotion was all about. 

"I can't believe those F$%king losers." 

"If they couldn't pay for the stuff than why even ask for it."

"Those losers, they thought they could get away easily but boss killed them all by himself."

My eyes widened at the last part and anger started to rise up my head. How could he? How could he easily kill people like that? Wasn't last night enough for him to go on killing again? I stomped in the living to give a good lecture but my feet froze in front of the scene and a gasp escaped my lips.

Everyone's head turned towards me when they heard the noise. Beaten, bruised all of them except for Logan who was here in the house with me. All four of them had purple and red colored their faces but Jason's was more worst. He had a black and swollen eye, a cut on his shoulder; blood was covered all over his body. I quickly pushed anyone in front of me and went to sit beside. Jason had his head bowed down with his hands clasped in front of him. I once over looked at everyone taking in their state before I put my hands on Jason's. He looked at my trembling hands on top of his for a moment before looking at my eyes. As much as I wanted to it was so hard not to gasp at his condition.

"ho... How did this happen?"

"Abigail, What are you doing here? Let's go back to your room." Logan came to take my hand but Jason stopped him.

"Can you guys leave us alone for a moment?" They all looked at us with a bit of hesitation but eventually ended up giving us some space. After the coast was clear, I traced his face slightly. Without my conscious I was already having Niagara fall coming out from my eyes. I don't know why I was crying. Why on earth was I crying for some murderer who has killed thousands of people? Why am I crying for someone who's the reason why am I away from my family.

"Why? Why do you do this?" He didn't say anything but just stayed silent suddenly getting interested in my hand and started playing with. When I was sure I wouldn't be getting any answers from him I intertwine our fingers attracting his attention. 

"Let's go. We should clean those wounds." I stood up tugging his hand. We took slow and light steps towards his room. Entering his room we went straight to the bathroom and I close the toilet lid; boy will he ever listen to me and start closing the lid. After I had made him sit on the toilet seat I quickly searched the cabinet and found a first aid kit.

"Okay!! Umm.. I need you to.. ah...

"What?" He hoarsely asked making me gulp nervously. I don't understand how can I easily be timid with just a word from him.

"Can you take off your sh-- shirt?" He raised his eyebrows at me while I cleared my throat. "I need to check if you have any injuries on your body." He listened to me and started pulling his shirt but flinched even before he could pull his shirt above the waist. My eyes widened at his expression and quickly went for his aid. I then helped him take off his shirt. I can't believe how he can make me all shy, timid and hot even with his injured blood covered body. I mentally shook my head and started working on all those wounds he had.

"You're seriously something. Even after losing all this blood you are here sitting in front of me like a Hercules." I try to lighten up the mood and guess it work because he chuckled a bit. 

"Does it hurt?"

"Nope."

"You sure." He nodded his head looking straight in my eyes that's when I took the chance and pressed the cotton on his wound. He hissed loudly in pain while I flinched.

"Hey!!!!!!"

"I thought you said it didn't hurt."

"Well you took me off guard what would I do?" I showed him my tongue playfully before wrapping his wounds properly. I didn't know till now that putting bandage on a wounded person can be so intimating. Probably because I never got a chance to nurse some hot Greek gods before who examines my every move. I slowly covered his waist that had a huge cut while his hot breath fanned my face. Control. I know you can do this Abigail. Don't let yourself get distracted.

"Done!" I quickly chimed and started putting the stuffs in the first aid box. I just wanted to finish this and get out of here fast. I hurriedly opened the cabinet and put the box there. Now the only thing that was left to do was close the cabinet and get out of here but before I could even close the cabinet properly I felt someone's or more particularly Mr. Jason Miller's hands wrapped around my waist. As if giving me a surprise back hug wasn't enough he took all the hair and put it on one side; and Nuzzled his head on the crook of my neck. Breath, breath. DO NOT LOSE YOUR CONTROL.

"I'm sorry." At first I frowned at what he was talking about but soon realization hit me. I had no idea what to do or say, I was all blank. So I just stood there in his bathroom as he embraced me.