CHAPTER 2

I groan slightly as I get my conscious back a slight pain in my neck. My eyes flutter open and see darkness around only a bulb lighting a small space which happen to be just above me. I adjust my eyes in the bright light which was actually not so bright it was just that I had open my eyes after a nap I had took..... hold a nap, dark room, a bulb when did.... Oh my god now I remember I got kidnapped and I just realized that I am tied on a chair with a duct tape on my mouth; I tried to get out of this rope but only ended up losing my slightest hope of running from this mess when the rope didn't even loosen a slight bit. I soon started crying when I imagined the possible scenarios that could happen with me. My dad... dad what would he be doing right now, how would he be taking the fact that his only family; his daughter got taken away from him. I cried harder imagining his broken face when he'll first hear the news. I couldn't help but cry hard at my mournful life, I was just too busy imagining everyone's face in the house when they find about me being lost that I didn't hear the sound of the door opened and someone walking until...

"Oh the princess' awake."

That voice how can I forget that voice, it's the person who is responsible for this situation. I heard a snap and all the lights on the room turned on making me flinch in sudden brightness. After I had adjusted in this bright light I turned to look at the culprit with angry eyes only for it to be turned into the size of saucer. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD my kidnapper is a freaking hot Greek god. I want to get angry at him for taking me away from my family but I can't help but drool over this Greek god in front of me who had smug look on his face. I mentally slap myself and bring my sanity back and force out a hard angry as I can.

"AWW.. is princess angry?" He asked me in a baby voice making me angry for real because one he used a baby tone, second he called me princess. 'I AM NOT a princess, I might be a Mayor's daughter but not a princess . So he has no right to call me that unless you are my daddy which he is not' that is what I wanted to yell at him but it all came out as angry muffled voice because of the stupid duct tape paste on my mouth. I was getting irritated as time passed by while he looked at me with amusement as if he's watching some circus show.

I was panting like a cave woman as I get irritated about everything happening in my life right now, first I got kidnapped, second I got tied on a chair, third I can't speak properly like a normal human I am and lastly this oh so all mighty kidnapper of mine is gazing at me as if I am some piece of entertainment in his life. I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out I continued with this process until I was---

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! That hurts." I shouted at him after I felt him pulled the tape off my mouth and might I say how gentle he was, if you didn't note the sarcasm in that I don't know what are you made of.

"Oo princess got hurt." Again with that stupid tone and stupid nickname.

"Don't use that tone and I am not princess so stop calling me that."

"Do you know who I am?" If I would I don't think so my mind would be wondering about what could your name be from the moment my eyes landed on you. I mentally screamed at him.

"Looks like you don't. Well the name's Jason, Jason Miller." He said crossing his legs and leaning his head on his hand. Why have I a feeling that I have heard his name before but can't seem to put a point at it.

"Ever heard of the Miller Gang."

"Of course I know who they are, they are----" My eyes widened at the sudden realization he's Jason Miller the leader of the Miller Gang and this is not just any wanna be gangsters they're like real gang which is feared by not only our town but the whole country. They are like the most fierce gang anyone has ever heard of; really god really this how you pay me for being a good girl who mostly spends her holidays doing service in an old age home, animal shelter and spends 75% of her pocket money on donation. If you had always planned to put me in this situation I would have never act like a good girl but a girl who's always having fun doing crazy stuff: partying, drinking, taking drugs, having sex~~ OK the last two part was just too much. I don't think I would ever do those last two because I don't have guts to do those things.

"Ah ha ha Mr. Miller." I turned my attention from my personal world to this dangerous man in front of me who's rumored to be a killer, drug dealer and all that thing that's making the police in the country have sleepless night in search of him.

"May I know why am I here? Is there something I can do for you?" I asked in a polite tone than how I used at first. He looked like he got out of his trance when I asked him and hesitated a little to answer my question.

"Ah well you see princess the thing is----" He bit his lip struggling to answer my simple question and might I say how sexy he looked doing that. "Uh yeah I kidnapped you."

"Wow really I was still unknown about that fact thanks for stating the obvious." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"You rather want to keep that sarcasm with you because---" then he pulled out something from his back pocket and that something amazingly happens to be a pistol.   Why am I not surprised to see a gun in his hand? That'll always be a mystery. I gulped hard loud for him to hear as he pull the slide.

"Ha ha ha what are you doing, Mr. Miller you shouldn't play with a dangerous thing like that it can harm someone." I gulped hard.

"Yes you're right someone might get hurt if this someone doesn't think twice before opening her mouth. Did you get what I said?" I nod my head nervously.

"Good girl now the thing is your father had took some money from me and he hasn't paid me yet. So I hope you understand why you are here now?" I nod my head.

"Good that's all for today, I hope you have a goodnight. See you tomorrow then." He left the room leaving me all alone but thank God he didn't turned off the light because if he had I really doubt I would have been alive till the morning because of paranoia as I am scared of dark. I took a big sigh and using my head for the possible scenario that could happen tomorrow.