CHAPTER 14

All the men in this house have made themselves busy in the garage since the morning and because I thought it isn't a good thing for me to be the only one to stay idle I helped cleaning the house without letting them know. Well it's not like I cleaned every each corner of this house because it's so big for me to clean it by myself and I also know the moment Jason finds out I did some chores he'll be mad at me. Like he said and I quote 'you're a princess Abigail and princess' shouldn't hurt their precious time doing something so lowly.' Jason what should I say about him he is a strange type of kidnapper. For someone who's keeping me a captive he is treating me more like a princess than a prisoner.

After I finished doing some laundry, I stretched my arms and wonder what should I do next. I went to the living room and switched on the TV expecting to watch some shows to entertain myself for the time being.

Half an hour passed since I have been laying on this couch trying out different position to find which spot gives me more comfort and is nice angle to watch TV. I got off from the couch huffing in annoyance and switching off the TV. I stretched myself till I heard a crack on my back and start hopping around flapping my hands. Never Ever stretched too much my friends you are a human with bones not a rubber.

A few hops, whimper and complaining about my paining back. I started walking in struggle towards the door that lead to the garage pressing my back. I quickly straightened my position before opening the door where I got the view of heavenly sight, half naked men covered with grease moving here and there carrying tire or toolbox; some were fixing screws making their biceps flex.

"Abigail?" Jonathan stopped in front of me who was wearing a wife beater and holding a tire on his one shoulder. My goodness never have I ever thought a dork like him could even be this hot. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh... mmm.. hmm..."

"Princess?" If seeing Jonathan in a wife beater made me speechless than I don't know how to describe about my situation right now when I saw Jason with a disheveled hair, and naked upper body shimmering with his manly sweat and grease. I unconsciously licked my lower lips and gulped hard feeling my hormones starting to kick up and my mind clouding with some inappropriate thoughts.

"Princess?" He snapped me out of my little fantasy with that annoying 'I know what you were thinking' smirk. I cleared my throat and gave him a hard glare.

"What?" He just shook his head chuckling at my behavior causing everyone to stop their work and assemble in front of me. I eyed every single beast carefully examining all their features until one beast caught my eyes which was standing out more radiating their sexiness from every single angle.

"Holy crafty craft. Oh my god is this real?" 

"What do you think princess?" Jason said flexing his arms a bit.

"Is this amount of sexiness even legit in this world?" Jason and all the other boys smirked a bit.

"Prin---" I ran towards them and easily threw them on the side having a clear view of the beauty that I have been mesmerized by since the time my eyes landed on it. I don't know what model is it because I don't usually have that much interest in sports car or bikes to know every single detail about it but I do know one thing that the bike in front of me is one of the most beautiful/sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I gape at the bike tracing it's brand name, it's handle and the seat. This bike in front of me was seriously a real beauty, this couldn't even be compared to any of the guy's hotness present in this room. I crouched down in front of the bike touching it slightly.

"My baby who are you?" I stupidly asked it as if I was asking a human male his name.

"Yamaha YZF R3 321 cc with 188 kmph mileage..." I nod at whatever Jason said not getting a single thing he spat out of his mouth. 

"Are you going to just stare at it all the day?" I turn around hearing Logan's voice. I shouldn't have turn my head because all I could see was Logan walking towards Jason and wiping his sweat with a towel. He wiped the forehead as the two of them looked at each other lovingly. Logan then moved from Jason's forehead to his neck and slowly his hand started going south. Just as Logan was wiping Jason sweaty abs biting his lip the latter one grabbed his hand tight and pulled him closer. Logan turned his face to side in a shy manner but Jason turned his face towards him and... and... and..

.

.

.

"Abigail! Abigail!" I batted my eyes as I saw a hand waved in front of me. "What's wrong Abigail? What are you thinking so deeply?" 

Logan asked me still shirtless while I was in the same squatting position beside the bike. I looked at Jason then Logan, Jason then Logan; I did this for a couple of minute until I realized that I was daydreaming about these two hot shirtless male in front of me being all lovey dovey. I should seriously stop reading those gay smuts on wattpad it is messing with my head. I shook my head hard that I started to feel dizzy and landed my butt on the floor.

"Wow.. Abigail are you alright?"

"I.. I.." My eyes landed on Jason who had a confuse look at first but I think he realized soon why was I behaving like this because shortly after his lips turned into that same annoying 'I know what you were thinking' smirk. I hate him so much.

"I.. I.. think I am sick. I need to go rest."

"Yeah princess I think you should get some rest." Jason said as he slugged his arm around Logan's shoulder while my eyes wouldn't budge from Logan's shoulder where HE had his hand rest. "What do you think Logan?" HE asked Logan with a wide smile. Before Logan could say something I beat him.

"I am going bye!!!" I stomped out of the garage to my and HIS room.