CHAPTER 42

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I woke up feeling the need to clear my bladder. I squirmed in my space to wake myself up when I felt hands wrapped around my waist inside my shirt. I flushed at the skin on skin contact, it's not like it was first to ever come but still it was pretty embarrassing to be in this kind of position.

I somehow managed to get away from his grip with a blazing face and went to use the bathroom. After finishing my business, I headed towards the sink to get the shock of my life. I examined myself at the mirror; my face and eyes looked so puffy and oily. I immediately cupped my face making a slap noise. 

"Oh god! What happened to my face? Momma~~~~~~~~" I cried in despair and started splashing my face with water. Later when my cleansing was finished, I grabbed my moisturizer and start massaging my face. After my morning routine was finished; I walked out to the room to see Jason still on the bed sleeping.

With an evil plan in my mind, I ran off towards him and jumped on his back. As Jason was laying on his tummy I couldn't see his face but I heard a muffled groan.

"Wakey wakey Jason." I whispered on his ear which I think tickled him because he tried swatting my face. I always knew he had a ticklish spot and I was taking full on opportunity of it right now. I blew on his ear a few more time before he shook his head and turned us around.

Now our position were swapped; he was on top of me and fear was creeping on my body. I felt his hands go under my shirt and my breath hitched.

"Before you do anything let me remind you, I am fourteen still a minor and you are an adult. If we engage in some kind of inappropriate activities, it will be illegal and you will be going to jail." I reminded him all in one breath.

"For someone who murders people every forth of the month, it's like a speck of dirt in his list of crimes." I felt his hand proceed further as I felt his breath on my neck. A breathy sound came out of my mouth which sounded pretty inappropriate for children ears. I shut my mouth with my palms as soon as the noise came out, manly chuckle sent vibration on my body.

"Just relax."

"Don't you have training to join?" 

"Let me be like this for a little more, I'm tired." I felt his hands comb my hair causing my eyes to drop. Jason really knows my weak points and how to use it for his advantage.

I woke up feeling myself being lifted. As soon as my eyes opened, it closed down because of the bright light. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the person who had carried me.

"Lo-" Before I could speak Logan signed me to keep silent. I faced to the side to see James with a bucket of water ready to pour it on Jason. 

"Wakey wake boss." He chirped in a sickeningly sweet voice before dumping the water on him. In an instant Jason was up from his slumber, shivering with coldness. 

"What the F*(K?"

"Don't shout I was just waking you up. You're already five minutes late for training. What would happen to the gang if the boss himself is being carefree and lazy?"

"I'll show you what will happen." He launch towards James trying to chase him down. I look at Logan and we both shrugged our shoulder before letting me down. After the Tom and Jerry's chase was over, we were finally able to go to the training in peace thirty minutes later than usual.  

The training room was as usual filled with loud, wild, fighting spirited people; who were getting ready for the sparing contest. The first one to go was Jonathan and some man who I've never seen. The people in these house were so many; their names, their faces were too hard to remember.