CHAPTER 43

PHEW!!! (RUBS SWEAT OF THE FOREHEAD) FINALLY AN UPDATE. HI~~~ (SMILES AWKWARDLY) DID YOU GUYS MISSED ME. HE HE HE.... I AM SURE YOU DID. IF YOU PEOPLE ARE GLARING AND CUSSING AT ME RIGHT NOW. I AM VERY VERY SORRY (BOWS 90 dEGREE) I HOPE AFTER THIS UPDATE YOU ALL WILL PRETTY MUCH FORGIVE RIGHT... RIGHT... WELL IT IS ALSO MY FAULT FOR NOT ARRANGING TIME SCHEDULE PROPERLY BUT TILL THEN SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON ANOTHER UPDATE. WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT IS (LAUGHS AND WAVES AWKWARDLY)

I had finally showered and all cleaned up; pacing back and forth in search of the face mask Linda had bought for me. I wanted to have a little girl time with Linda because I've been spending a lot of my time with male species that I feel like I'm starting to lose my femininity.

Finally after God knows how long I found them. Three packs for me, Linda and Courtney; and some extras just in case someone plans to join us later. With a big fat smile I marched towards Linda's room, holding the packets of face mask very dearly.

Just when I was going to knock on the door, I heard some noises coming from the room. It sounded like she was in pain or something.

"Johnathan, Ah~~ stop." Gasping loudly, I clamped my mouth with both my hands. Johnnie couldn't be doing that, he is a nice guy. He wouldn't abuse a girl, would he? With a little hesitation, my heart hammering in my chest, I opened the door ready to put some sense in him.

My mouth was already opened, words against female abuse just at the tip of my tongue. But before I could say anything, I got frozen in my position.

There in front of me were two half naked bodies belonging to Linda and Johnathan tangled together in a very erotic way. Their lips a few inches away from each other, a trail of saliva coming out of their mouth. Even though I wasn't the one who was caught in action, I felt more embarrassed and flushed with situation. It was like somebody had switched the stop button of my body, I just stood there mouth wide open. Linda quickly and harshly shove Johnathan on the ground; and started getting up covering her body with sheets. That's only when I finally realized that Abigail dumb Manhattan had just interrupted someone's private moment and gawk at them shamelessly.

"I... I.... I'm sorry." Without giving any time for Linda to explain I rushed out the room with embarrassment blazing through my body. With my eyes closed I dashed off to God knows where until I bumped into a lady that had me rolling on my back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." We both were apologizing to each other back and forth, no intention of stopping the rally of apologies. If I didn't do anything now this procedure was gonna take us the whole day. So I stopped my sorrys and asked her a question with so much awkwardness.

"Umm.... can you tell me where can I find Jason's office?" Nobody can win me against making a simple question sound so awkward. She told me the direction to his office but me being an intellectual couldn't process half of the thing she said and just stood their with a dumb smile that pretty much screamed 'I'm bad at direction please just lead me there' which I guess she got the signal because next thing she said was;

"Would you like me to escort?" With so much cheerfulness I accepted her offer and followed her thanking her in my head million times. Why? Because I had no intention of annoying her and flew her away. When we finally reach the room, I turned to her with a sincere smile and dramatically thanked her as if she saved my life or something. She may or may not have thought of me as crazy lunatic. Who am I kidding her face gave away exactly how she felt about me.

With a light knock on both my head and door, I entered the room after I heard a tired but intimidating 'come in'. 

"Hello." I sing sang as I entered the room looking at the tired looking Jason who instantly had a smile. "Am I disturbing something?"