CHAPTER 38

I marched inside the house with rage clouding my vision. I have never felt this type of energy to this extreme. They say anger is one of the most dangerous emotion to be felt and I guess I know why they say that now. Wrath is not known as one of the seven deadly sins for no reason. James was beside me trying to fill some words in my head to calm down but it wasn't working. The only thing my mind could process was Johnathan. Johnathan.

"JOHNATHAN!!!!!!!" I saw a few girls in a group, chit chatting. "Where is he?" I felt my voice sounded very dark and evil like as if possessed by a demon. The girls even looked scared by my sudden change in my attitude.

"Who?"

"Johnathan."

"He is in the lounge room with other guys."

"James, lead the way." I ordered with sternness in my voice and didn't forget to throw a glare at him. So, he knew how serious I was. He nodded his head before taking me to a room filled with raging testosterone. As soon as my eyes met with Johnathan's screaming form, my rage heightened it's peak. I let out a war cry and dash towards him.

"Super! Body! Slam!!!" I leaped on him and strangle him. Everyone was shocked by my action. Today everyone is getting frightened by my attitude, including me myself.

"What the heck? Abby!!!!!!! Get off from me."

"NO, I am not doing that. After what I have found out, I am not going to spare you."

"If it's about the cookies, I already apologized."

"It's not about cookies. I don't hold grudges."

"Yeah, that's why you let out your anger after weeks of that incident." I pulled his hair making his upper body bend backwards. He was screaming in pain and flapping his arms forward for help but no one dared to go against me. 

Somewhere along the war, Marcus finally snapped out of the situation and pulled me away from the wailing little Johnathan. I was panting in anger, trying to pounce on him but Marcus blocked me from going any further than an inch from my spot.

"What is wrong with you? What's your problem?" He yelled as he stood and fixed himself up.

"You, you are my problem Johnathan."

"What did I do now?"

"You, you gave James that stupid idea to lure Gemma towards him."

"What plan?" He asked confused.

"Do you really want me to remind you about that?" Johnathan gave his brother a look before he realized what I was talking about. 

"OH! that. Yeah it was me, so?"

"Aren't you even a bit ashamed of what you suggested your own brother to do?"

"Guys!" We all snapped at Logan's growl. "Let's talk about this somewhere." We all looked at the room he gesture at and saw many eyes on us. Without any arguments we move out of the room and walked the way Logan was leading all of us. He opened the door and we came in a room which looked like an office. It was Jason's because the moment we had entered the room he was on the chair behind the desk massaging his temples with a strained look. He looked at our way as soon as the door slammed open.

"What happened with you guys now?" He stood up from his chair and came in front of the table. He gesture me to go to him and I did. With a angry puffed face I walked towards him and crossed my arms. "Did you two Satan's spawn had a fight again?"

"What does it look like to you?" I let Johnnie speak because I was in no way in mood to talk. "She just came and pounced on me when I was having a guy time."