CHAPTER 16

• इन्हें समर्पित: miachii_

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO miachii_ AND EVERYONE READING AND SUPPORTING THIS BOOK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THOSE VOTES. IT REALLY MEANS TO ME. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.

"Are you sure about this Jason?" I asked him again for the nth time as I fixed the cap on my head.

"Yeah of course I am sure. If I wasn't than why would I bring you here. Now let's get out." He said as he hopped out of the car while I sighed loudly and get off the car. I adjust my black cap once more making sure it has hid my face well. I looked at the big building in front of me as I start contemplating going inside the MALL. I guess everyone of you are wondering what's happening let us remind to the scene that happened in the house this morning.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Give it back, princess."

"No I won't." We both glared at each other pulling the poor little broom hardly.

"I said you are NOT cleaning the house it means you are not."

"And I said I don't want to stay unoccupied and help you guys with something. It means I am helping you with something." I pull the broom back to me. The other boys were just standing by the side enjoying the show. They were looking at us as if they were watching some kind of movie and the fact Jonathan and James even took their precious time to make some popcorn to eat it while they enjoy the show just proved the point how much they are fond of watching us quarrel. 

"If you want to help then just stay at one place and enjoy your free time."

"What wrong is there if I do a slight bit of work?"

"Everything is wrong. You shouldn't be even holding this broom right now. There are so many of us in the house just leave the chores to us."

"Why is it so wrong for me to do the chores can you enlighten me?' I asked getting irritated by every passing second not giving up my hold on the broom.

"It's wrong because you are a princess and princess' do not work." Again with the same stupid line. He always use the same line every single time it's the same dialogue which is getting kind of old and annoying.   

"You always say I am some kind of princess but can you tell me what kind of princess doesn't have any clothes of her own." He gave me a questioning look. "Since I have been here all I am wearing are your shirts and boxer. You give clothes which is already worn by you I don't remember any princesses who wore 10x bigger clothes and which is used by a male already."

"Do you not like my clothes?" He asked me baffled.

"It's not that I don't like it, they are comfy but there are times when I need things which are girly."

"OK! Then let's go shopping." He said with a straight face I thought he was kidding but I guess he wasn't as all the boys started moving away as they sense the end of their favorite drama. 

"What?"

"You said you wanted to wear something which is not boyish, right? So let's go and buy you clothes." I looked at him with my jaw dropped as he went inside his room to change.

So here we are walking inside the mall debating which store to go first while I look at Jason a little tensed.

"You sure you want to buy me clothes?" I think I asked him this question a lot today because you can see the distress in his face as I question him.

"I thought you said you wanted me to buy you clothes."

"Yeah I said that. But I didn't expect you to easily give in buying me some."

The Gangleader's Little Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें