CHAPTER 26

IT HAS BEEN RAINING SINCE LAST NIGHT WHERE I AM STAYING. NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING THO, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF RAINY/ COLD DAYS. SO THIS BOOK IS DEDICATED TO Pumkin6278 FOR ALL THE VOTES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK.

We have been driving to God knows where for the past two hours. I wanna ask if we were there yet; but I know people had their limitations to everything and if I ask one question continuously, the driver aka Jason Miller is going to get annoyed. And knowing Jason's temper I have no interest to get shot in my head, so I stayed silent.

The first time I asked them where we were going but they said, "it's a surprise." So wherever we are heading to I had no idea about it. I moved my hands to turn on the radio; right before I was going push any buttons, I glance at Jason for his approval. He looked at me before chuckling and patting my hair.

"You're the princess, you don't have to ask a poor man to play it. I'd be honored if you even gave a light tap to any of my stuff your Highness." He touched his chest and bowed at me while I return the gesture with a light punch, before turning on the radio. 2U by David Guetta & Justin Bieber was on and I can't help but holler in joy. Thank god only Jason and I were riding this car, if not then I'd be so embarrassed.

            No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
           No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no
             With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
               There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep

"You really love this Bieber dude, don't you?" He asked but instead of replying I continued singing.

                       When it comes to you
                               There's no crime
                                      Let's take both of our souls
                                          And intertwine
                                             When it comes to you
                                                  Don't be blind
                                                      Watch me speak from my heart
                                                           When it comes to you
                                                                   Comes to you

                                                   Want you to share that
                                                  (When it comes to you)  

I jumped around moving my body, not caring about how and what kind of movement I am doing. Like whenever it comes to my favorite I tend to forget about the world and dance on my own. After I had finished my performance, I give a glance at Jason who had his hands clenched on the steering wheel tightly making his knuckles white. Did I do something wrong? Is it because I didn't reply to him? Or was it because I was listening to something that he didn't like? Whatever it was, I felt like I should apologize and so I did.

"I'm sorry." This brought him out of his trance, and looked at me in confusion.

"What?"

"I said, I am sorry."

"Why?" He scrunched his face looking my way for a short moment before looking ahead at the road.

"You looked angry. I thought it was because of me. So I am apologizing." he chuckled at my answer and ruffled my hair.

"You don't have to. I wasn't even angry at the first place."

"SO, why did you look like you wanted to hit someone?"

"What? NO! I didn't look like that."

"Yes, you did."

"No!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! You did." He raised his one hand in surrender.

"OK! Fine princess. You win, no one can lose to you."

"That I agree." I gave him a cheeky smile and went back to my singing when crying in the club by Camila Cabello came.

After god knows how long hours and duet performance, yes people Jason sang with me; and may I say for a ferocious gang leader how amazing of a voice he has, we arrived in front of a huge gated building. There were guards everywhere, the amount of people surrounding the land was bit overwhelming because everyone had some kind of weapon with them. The mansion wasn't just huge the land that probably belongs to Jason was wide that we could build another three more house in it; and plus it was located in the middle of the forest making it more beautiful. I was in awe, I didn't hear what Jason said, so I turn to him with puzzled look.

"Welcome to the Miller mansion. The main house of the Miller gang, my grandpa was the one who build this house for the family."

"Wow, it's beautiful." I said as we came at stop in front of the front door steps. Instantly some men came and opened the doors for us. I mumbled a thank you to them and shy away in Jason's arms, causing him to chuckle.

"Have I ever told you, how cute you are?" 

"No, I am not. Shut up!!" I huffed disagreeing with but with a slight blush creeping up my ears. I walked inside to be more amazed by the interior. I tilt my head and twirl around taking everything in, this was by far the most beautiful house I have ever in seen in my life. I saw the same man that opened the doors taking our luggage. I smiled at them lightly still not knowing how to interact with these strangers, who are also Jason's men. Instead of replying with a smile they gave me a poker face nodding their head and taking our luggage up the stairs probably in the room.

I found Jason talking to few other men while I stayed in position puffing my cheeks and swinging my arms, awkwardness creeping up my body until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"So, how do you like our house?" I see that the boys have came by my side causing a smile to crawl on my face. Finally I felt myself loosen up with them.

"I have hardly entered the house to judge it, but by far I have seen it, it's really beautiful."

"Do you want to check out the place?"

"Can I?" I look at Logan hopefully when I felt another presence standing around us.

"What's the matter here?"

"Abigail said she wanted to look around the house, boss." James replied for everyone.

"Now?" I nod my head vigorously. "Don't you wanna rest or something?"

"No! No! I want to explore first then I will rest." He looked at me doubtfully before I gave him my puppy eyes and rubbed my hands. "Please, please, please Jason." I whined.

"OK fine. Let's go."

"Do you guys want to rest or--"

"Of course, we're coming. We won't miss a chance to see her reaction." Jonathan replied before Jason could even finish making him glare. Jason really hates when someone interrupts him while talking, Jonathan had his hands up instantly in surrender before we kicked our adventure in the Miller mansion.