CHAPTER 44

LOOK WHO FINALLY UPDATED... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF TOO. SUPRISING? SHOCKING RIGHT?

Jason and I were heading towards the dining room after being informed that the dinner was ready. We were just midway when I realised something. I quickly stood ahead of Jason and showed my back.

"Jason check my back."

"Huh?"

"How is my back?"

"It's.... It's beautiful." I scrunched my eyebrows and looked behind at him.

"What are you talking about? I'm asking you to check if there is any stain on my pants."

"Oh! Ah! Is that so?" He awkwardly laughed looking elsewhere.

"Wow... you really are a pervert, aren't you?" I swiftly faced myself towards him and hid my bum with my hands.

"Huh??!!! I'm not a pervert and you should have been more precise while asking. How would I have known what you were really asking without being specific?"

"What do you mean specific? Why else would a girl ask to check their backside beside for checking the stains?"

"Well, I am a guy." He scratched his neck with awkwardness roaming around his self.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He gave me look that said 'are you dumb or something'.

"My goodness you perverted paedo."

"Paedo?"

"Pedo, short for paedophile."

"Pedo.... What? Who taught you that  word? And with what evidence are you calling me a paedophile? Do you even know what even that word means?"

"Yeah, it means an uncle who is into little girl."

"Un....." after taking a big sigh he pinched his nose and faced my way. "So, why am I a paedophile? I don't even like little girls."

"Yes! That's exactly how I responded at first but then James lit the light to my dark world."

"James?"

"Yes, James, the guy who works in your ga---

"I know exactly which James you are talking about. Just proceed with the talk."

"When I protested how you weren't that kind of person because you had already made it clear how you are into old ladies." I emphasised the words old ladies with my fingers, I heard a cough.

"Mature ladies."

"Yeah whatever mature, old, it's the same thing. When I told them that, they tsk at me and looked at me with pitiful eyes saying how the boss had easily deceived an innocent girl like me."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you lied to me and everyone about your preference over old---

"Mature....." I rolled my eyes at his correction and continued on.

"I'm sorry, mature ladies so no one could suspect you while perving on young ladies."

"Perv!!!! I do not perv on little girls. It's disgusting."

"You. Sure." I slowly asked assessing him properly. He gulped loudly and faced sideways.

"Of course, no. Who do you think I am?" Eh, hey! Caught you Mr Jason Miller.

"Ewww!!! Jason is a pedo." I made a disgusting then an amused one.

"Don't you dare princess." I took a deep breath and at the top of my lungs I sang with all my heart I sang my current favourite song.

"Jason is a pedo, Jason is a pedo." I rounded him, jumping and singing when he caught me by my waist and put a hand on my mouth.