CHAPTER 45

WEIRD FACT ABOUT ME:- I HIGHLY GET MOTIVATED TO WRITE WHENEVR I AM ON MY PERIOD I JUST REALISED IT TODAY.

BY THE WAY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO  RiobieYourBae YOU ASKED ME TO DEDICATE YOU A CHAPTER AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT BUT YOU NEVER SAID WHEN EXACTLY WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. SO I AM SORRY IF I AM LATE OR EARLY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. TILL THEN ENJOY.

"Ouch! That hurts." I rubbed my wrist slowly, once Jason let my hand go. He faced me with an angry expression but before saying anything, he locked the door.

"Are you stupid?" I gasp and glare at Jason.

"Who you calling stupid? You mannerless twat."

"Watch your language, missy. Don't annoy me." He pointed a finger at me with the most angriest expression he has ever shown me.

"Why are you getting angry? I should be the one getting angry here. You brought me here while Jonathan is in pain." He let out a angry sigh.

"What is with you? You've been doing Jonathan Jonathan for a moment now."

"Who knows, maybe it's because somebody stab that man and put him in pain." Jason poked his ears at my loud tone.

"No need to shout. Like I said Jonathan has gone through worst, he will be OK. And what is up with you? Do you have even a bit of sanity left in you?"

"Wh---"

"What kind of human gets worried about their molester?"

"Molester? What? Did you just call Jonathan a molester? Why would you call him that?"

"Well, maybe because he was sexually harassing my princess in the dining hall."

"Don't shout. That was not sexual harassment, it was a mistake."

"Oh!! Really, it was." He used a soft tone, so I answered with a soft look and nod. "How dumb of a human you can be? Someone would unbutton your shirt and grope you; and you'd still think it was a mistake. Why? Because that man said it was an accident, right?" He gave a bitter smile and sat on the edge of the bed grumbling to himself.

"Why are you so mad?"

"I'm mad because you let people do whatever they want with you. You let people misuse your kindness. How could you let Jonathan move his feet up to your knees? What would you do if he had went further up? Don't you think the right thing to do that time was to kick his leg or shout for help?"

I move torwards Jason, clicking my tongue. I tilt my head assessing him before taking his face in my hands. I tilt his face towards me and smiled.

"Jason, are you mad about the fact I let people use me or because I didn't react when I was 'sexually harassed' by Jonathan." I asked not forgetting to quote the two words sexually and harassed. He replied 'both' grumbling like a little kid. He was really behaving like a kid while he hugged me, he kept mumbling to himself how wrong I was, how I should act properly, how Jonathan should just die or he should have cut his leg instead of stabbing it with some fork. Oh! God this boy.

"What are you giggling about?" He looked with a questionable look.

"Nothing." I shook my head and pinched his cheek. I couldn't stop myself. "I didn't know gang leaders also had soft and cute sides."

"Who are you calling cute? Do you know what people around the world call me? Beast, they call me a wild and ruthless beast." He straightened his posture from slouching one and slapped his chest in pride.

"Oh! Is that so?"

"What?! You don't believe me?" Before he could go rant on and on about something I don't want to hear I changed the topic.