CHAPTER 7

THANK YOU @autumn_spring32 FOR ALL THOSE VOTES. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING AND LOVING MY STORY. 

I entered the kitchen all fresh. When I got out of the bathroom I thanked the lord when I didn't see Jason in the room because I would have died of embarrassment right then and there. Well I didn't see him but I sure came face to face with his clothes that were lying on the bed which was probably for me. So I wore it. I only wore the shirt that came lower than my knee which looked like a dress and dumped the basketball shorts right there because it was too big for me. Rather not wear it than to look like a clown pulling it up all the time.

I looked inside the kitchen and everyone was there. Just like last night Blondie was cooking but Jason was sitting in his usual place and reading a paper. The two doofuses James and Johnathan were playing a game with the foods; and curly, Mr curly was drinking milk from the carton busy in his phone.

"Good morning guys." I heard a bunch of good mornings back.

"So, how was your night? Did you sleep well?" Blondie was the one who asked.

"Yes I slept well."

"Logan boy, wrong question." We all looked at him in confusion as Blondie put a stack of pancakes in front of us.

"What do you mean, boss?"

"You shouldn't have asked her about her night but morning. So princess did you have a good morning?" He gave me that smug look.

"Come to think of it. This morning I was greeted by a really high pitched girly scream and I am sure it came from your wing boss. Something happened this morning." Johnathon the great oh how I want to cut that tongue of yours.

"Oh well---"

"OH MY GOD!!!! This pancakes look so yum." I tried to distract everyone's attention to the pancakes and thank god I succeeded. I also dug on the food with everyone else after giving Mr. Greek God a glare.

.
.

I was standing in front of the basement's door after a long time of hesitation. After breakfast all the boys went down giving me warning.

"Do not come to the basement princess. Otherwise it won't turn good."

At first I obeyed him and stayed in ou-- his room but as time passed curiosity started building in me that I couldn't help but dashed out to my current situation.

Should I go in or shouldn't I.

Should I, should not.

Curiosity killed the cat Abigail remember.

Yeah I remember it clearly but who cares I ain't a cat. And that's what exactly encouraged me to open the door and enter into the basement where I heard a noise of shooting. GUN SHOOTING. After hearing those noise I should think about my life selfishly and go hide somewhere but I did the exact opposite.

I went further down the basement to witness what on earth they were actually doing and to my great relief there was no such thing as a bloody human with holes in their body. The boys were just practising their shooting skills with real gun. This is my first time watching people play with real guns this close. Involuntarily my legs started moving and I was standing behind the boys.

Even in this full concentration they really have some great senses because as soon as I stepped behind them, they were pointing their guys at me that I instinctively put my hands up.

"Princess what are you doing here?"

"Me uh me."

"Yeah you what are you doing here?"

"I was actually staying upstairs like an obedient girl I am." I heard a couple of sniggers when I said 'obedient girl'. Like seriously there's nothing funny about it. I am just stating a fact about me.

"So can I ask what's Ms obedient doing here when I strictly prohibited you from coming here."

"You didn't tho."

"What I did not?"

"You didn't prohibit me, you forbade me."

"Really. Ms genius explain what's the difference between the two."

"Ummm..." I pretended to think before snapping my fingers and raising one finger at a time.

"One, the two are different words. Two they have different spellings. And....."

"Okay I got it. Please don't stress your vocal chord and mind." I gave him a cheeky smile while he rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys doing?" I know what they were doing but I just asked.

"Can't you see? We are having a barbeque party." He replied sarcastically and I gave him what he wanted. A sarcastic reply.

"Really may I join."

"Oh my god she's cute." I threw a cheeky smile towards Johnathon as he got a glare from his 'Boss'.

"Are you going or not?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I want to see how you guys do these stuffs."

"No."

"Yes."

"I said no princess."

"I am staying."

"No means no." He sternly said but I threw my hands before doing hurrah.

"Why are you being happy?"

"Because I get to stay here and watch you guys."

"The he----"

"You just said two 'no's and two negatives make a positive. So yippie I get to watch you guys."

"You're one weird human." He shook his head in utter dismay whereas I was batting my eyes childish tilting a little to right and then a little to left giving him one of my famous innocent smile.