CHAPTER 54

When we returned back home, the sun was nearly rising; it was past five in the morning. After whatever happened in the club we didn't want to go back home sulking and with bad feeling. So we stopped at an ice cream parlour and dining to fill our tummy. Then we went stargazing. There we talked about everything and anything random. It felt so good.

With these girls I really felt I belonged somewhere and I truly have people who care for me, beside my family and the boys now. Plus, they were mature and had more experience in life than me, so they gave me any advice I needed even before I got the chance to ask. It hasn't been much but I already feel like we have been sisters for long.

At four something we planned to return back home. First we dropped Carol at her home then returned to our own home. It was already morning and I was dead tired meaning I was fine sleeping at my own. So, we all went to our own rooms; sleepy.

I was so sleepy I didn't care about washing up. The moment my feet were inside the room, I splattered everything that I had in my hands on the floor. Throwing my shoes with my feet, I got comfortable in the bed.

"You came pretty early than I expected." I mumbled sleepily in reply before my eyes were wide open and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I looked at the source of the masculine voice and it was no other than that person.

"Good to see you too again princess." He gave me a mocking smile laying beside me with his hand on the back of his head as I gather the duvet all to myself.

"What are you doing here?"

"Aww.... and here I thought you missed me to death. But I guess not." There was something dangerous about his tone. I gulped assessing him properly.

"No, I did. I did miss you."

"Really? You did?" He gasped putting his hand on his chest. He was faking it and I was scared by his act. "Then tell me where were you all this time when I was waiting here for you?"

"I was out. With girls..... stargazing." I told him truthfully. It wasn't the complete truth but it was better than a lie.

"And before that?"

"Before what?"

"Let's try not to play innocent princess. As much I love you I hate liars and I know how to punish people who lie to me." I got chills at his low and dangerous tone. He had a hard look that nearly killed me. This is where they say if looks could kill.

"Cl....ub"

"Where?!!!"

"Club." I whimpered. He was really scary. I have seen him get angry and kill people but this was different. He oozed of frightening aura.

"Do you know how old are you? How old are you?!!"

"Fourteen..." He swiftly got off from the bed and came to my side.

"So, What on the earth were you thinking going to a club at this age?" Jason had an angry look with his arms crossed. I felt shivers down my spine at his use of tone. However, I quickly masked any kind of fear from my body.

"I don't see what's wrong with me partying and having some fun with my girls." I heard a scoff from him and saw him pull his hair in disbelief. He was mad. He was really mad.

"Nothing's wrong with you having fun with your 'girls'." He air quoted the word girls as he step closer to me. "But it sure as hell is wrong for a young underage girl to go to a club where dangerous things keep on happening."

"Well nothing happened to me right."

"Yeah, nothing happened bulls#!+. Who do you think I am? Do you think I don't have people everywhere keeping eye on you? I know what happened at the club. A man assaulted you, didn't he?" I looked wide eyed at the man in front of me. He knew. He was being informed of everything.