CHAPTER 32

My senses started to get back when I felt something wet on my lower region. At first I didn't give a care about it and snuggled deep in the blanket but when I felt some liquid stuff flowing from my private part, I jolted up from my sleep.

I slightly move my lower body with the support of my hands to see a red stain on the sheets. Oh no! Oh no! This is not happening, I should have been cautious and wore a pad to sleep last night. I felt some movement beside me but I didn't care because I was just staring at the blood stain on the bed hoping it'd fade away magically.

"Princess what's wrong?" I snapped my head towards the husky voice. I don't know what kind of expression I had on because his sleepy form changed into alerted one real quick. His eyes then shifted from my face to my body and I guess he realized what was going on.

"Oh! You got your periods." He look up to me in puzzled look. "Princess, why are you crying?" I didn't even realize I was crying until he wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"Because it's embarrassing."

"What? Why?"

"Aren't you disgusted that someone ruined your bed sheets? I should have just wore a pad last night then this wouldn't have happened." I cried louder than I should have.

"Princess, shh!! There's nothing to be embarrassed or disgusted about it. We can just change the sheets and wash it." He took me in his arms and cradled my head. "Let's go wash you up now." Jason pick me up bridal style and took me to bathroom after I had calm down.

"Take a shower first, I'll go bring you some clothes." I nodded my head after he put me on the toilet seat and walk out of the bathroom. As Jason suggested I entered the shower and washed myself up. After I was done with my shower I headed out of the shower place to see fresh clothes and a pad placed on the sink. Thank god Jason had opaque glass door shower otherwise he would have to face me in my birthday suit which would be more embarrassing than the blood stain.

Speaking of blood stain, I didn't see my dirty clothes anywhere. I knew I placed it right here, guess Jason took it when he came to leave the clothes. Oh God! How disgusted he might have felt picking up those clothes. I sniffed and wiped the lone tear and start putting on clothes.

I'm surprised how Jason knew what underwear to choose, he brought the period underwear that I asked Linda to buy yesterday with other necessities. Even though it was embarrassing to ask at first, I didn't have a choice because after whatever happened last time I couldn't go out. She just chuckled when I sheepishly asked her like a little kid and agreed to shop for me. I also asked for the dark under garments because I only had light and cute color ones and I had no interest in ruining them.

I wore my undergarments, blushing a little when I realize that Jason had gone through my underwear section. Oh God! What would he have thought when he had to face so many girlish baby underwear? He didn't think of me as an immature kid, did he? There were adult ladies who still wore cute undies with polka dot and bow, right?

I shook my head, getting all those thoughts out of my head after I  finished putting on clothes, walking  out of the bathroom I see Jason fixing the bedsheets and he had change his clothes too. I felt so bad for ruining his bedsheets.

"Jason?" He turned towards me with a smile.

"Oh hey!" To say I was surprised by the reaction would be an  understatement, I thought he'd be angry or disgusted but no, he's smiling.

"Where are my clothes?"

"I put them in the washer, I thought keeping them for long would leave a stain on your clothes." I sobbed and rubbed my nose. "What's wrong, princess? Why are you crying?" He quickly sat on the end of the bed and pulled me by my waist.