CHAPTER 39

GUESS, GUESS WHO HAS BLOCKED NOSE, WATERY EYES, SORE THROAT, ACHING BACK AND HEAD? YUP, THAT'S ME. CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE THIS HELL OF A LIFE. KEEPING MY ILLNESS ASIDE I MENTIONED THIS IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT WE HIT 100K+ READS. WHEN I FIRST STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK I WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO REACH 1K EVEN AFTER THE COMPLETION. HOWEVER, HERE I'M CELEBRATING THIS GOOD NEWS WITH ALL YOU LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED AND READ MY BOOK.

AND ANOTHER THING IS I WANTED TO ASK IF THERE ARE ANY OTAKUS HERE. IF THERE IS ONE I SUGGEST YOU TO READ THIS MANGA CALLED HARU MATSU BOKURA. IF YOU HAVE READ IT PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU SHIP MITSUKI WITH:
AYA? OR ASAKURA? SINCE I CAN'T SEEM TO DECIDE I'M ASKING YOU. COMMENT WHO YOU SHIP HER WITH, TILL THEN HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/MORNING.

&&&&&&*********---++++++++##$$$#

I was watering the flowers in the garden. I thought about making it my duty to care the garden because 1) I love flowers
2) I am the only one who spend most of the time in garden
3) I just want to be of help to the family. 

I stood in front of rose section with a watering can.

"Hello there. How are you? Are you thirsty?" I made some small talks with every flower I watered. As a kid I never had a friend or sibling growing up who I could share my feelings. So I would visit the garden and talk with every plant I come across with. I used to think flowers and plants felt neglected as people tend to make at least small talk with their pets but not plants. So I made it my mission to let them feel loved equally.

I would make small talks with every flower or tree I meet up with, asking their health or day. They wouldn't answer my queries but sure people in my school notice my 'strange' behavior as they like to call it and started spreading rumours how I was mentally sick.

Somehow those words got to my dad's ear and you can guess what happened. Being the overprotective father he was, he immediately appointed a well-known psychiatrist even though I assured him I was completely fine. But nope he wanted to be convinced by a professional with a licensed certificate. After the session ended I couldn't help but let the words 'I told you' flow out of my mouth. 

The whole Johnathan scenario was hurting my head and heart. I needed an escape from it. So here I was sharing my disdain about the whole incident.

"What are you doing?" I was so busy chatting with my new friends in the garden, I hardly notice a man beside me looking all confused and amused.

"I'm feeding the flowers."

"Yeah I can see that. But why are you talking to them?"

"Because it feels nice. It feels like I really have someone whom I can share my feelings with."

"If you have any complaint, why don't you come to talk to me? I can also listen." He pointed at his ear.

"Yeah, you can but humans tend to complain and try to fill their unasked and unneeded opinions in your head but flowers; they will just give you their bright smile and assure that one day after all those hail and storm, a bright sun will come sprinkle it's light on you that you'll also start blooming like them."

"Sometimes those unnecessary opinions can be very useful in life."

"Keyword, sometimes." I raised my forefinger and said in matter of fact tone. "Using others' idea to live our life cannot always be convenient. You have your own life, I have mine. Everyone has different opinion in their life living up against someone else belief will just mess our life." We both faced each other, him with a proud look and me with a puzzled one.