CHAPTER 8

*SO IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND AS A BIRTHDAY TREAT I THOUGHT I WILL UPDATE. I THANK EVERYONE OF YOU READING MY BOOK. IT FEELS REALLY NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO LIKES MY WORK. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.*

It has been fifteen minutes since I last landed my feet in the basement watching all the boys practise shooting. The noise of shooting startling me every time someone hit the trigger. Even though I would get startled when they shoot. An unknown feeling was rushing through my body as I watch them carefully.

I don't know why but I was having the sudden urge to try shooting so I was unconsciously walked towards Jason as I watch him admiringly. I pulled his jacket to get his attention from his aim, he looked at me with raised brows.

"Can I try?" Instead of saying something like yes, of course or why not he just stare at me as if I grew another head. "What?!!" I yelled as I got irritated by his expression.

"Do you have any idea what you said?"

"Yes of course I said I wanted to try shooting." By now everyone had stopped and looking at us.

"No."

"What?"

"I said no you're not touching this thing." He said raising his gun.

"Ugg please please Jason. Just once, it won't hurt to try it once." He groaned loudly as I just continued whining like a baby.

"Oh c'mon boss it's just for once. If she wants let her try." Blondie said in my defensive, I was so happy that I started throwing flying kisses at him making all the boys chuckle.

"Are you really happy that he took your side?" I nod my head smiling sheepishly."OK fine. Come here." 

I stood in front of him as he dictated, he took both my hands and made me hold the gun, he then slowly raised my hands pointing the gun at the target.

"Keep your eyes and focus on the target." He said nuzzling his face in my crook of my neck and taking a deep breath. Umm hello mister how on earth do you actually plan for me to focus while your one hand is gripping on my hips tightly, your nose is fanning hot breathes on my neck and-- and oh my god did he.... Did he just licked me?

"And shoot." Huh wait. Jason had already pulled the trigger before I could process anything properly. "Is that enough? You said once right."

"Nope not enough. I want more." I stare right in his stunned eyes, I am kind of stunned myself at what the heck came out of my mouth.

"As you wish princess." He smirked tightening his grip on me as a squeak came out of my mouth. Looks like I am gonna be having so much fun in this shooting class today.

.
.
.

"That was fun." I said as Jason and I entered our bedroom.

"For good girl you sure love having fun doing bad stuffs."

"Nah, I am not that goody girl as you think. I just have to act like that for family's sake even if I never really like being one."

"So you are saying you're not a good girl eh."

"That's what I think."

"Really." He took slow predator steps towards me.

"Umm uh that's what I said." I walked backwards as he came closer. I am really scared of what he might do now, you and your stupid big mouth couldn't you have just zip it up. He pulled me towards him in a swift motion that I didn't have a proper time to process what was happening.

"Then let's see how bad you can get ms little baddie." He whispered in my left ear before leaving feathery down my neck. I shivered as he kissed my neck.

"St...op please stop."

"Why? I thought you said you were a bad girl and bad girls love this kind of things."

"But... I am too young. It's not that I am scared." Who the heck am I lying? The way my voice is wavering and his eyes are sparkling in amusement I doubt he believes whatever sh!t is coming out of my mouth.

"Look if.... If you try nasty things with me then you'll be locked up for forcing a minor to have sex and I don't think I would really love to see you behind bars." He raised his brow before his lips pulled up in a smirk.

"Why? Do you care for me?"

"Huh?"

"You said you wouldn't love seeing me behind bars. What is this? Does the princess care for her kidnapper?" Jason took predator like steps towards me making me step backwards.

"And honestly that's kind of stupid to worry about because even if I don't force you to have sex I'll eventually end up in jail one day." My eyes widened at what he said.

"You won't." I looked at him in concern. "I'd never let anyone take you to that hell hole." I have no idea why I said something like that. I, Abigail Manhattan have seriously lost my mind. I don't even know why I should be worried about his well being like he has done a lot of crazy stuffs in the past and it's only logical he'll go to jail.

A light chuckle get me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Jason beaming at me with adoration and uh?? I don't know what? If I was good at reading people's facial expression than I would have know but nope I ain't good it. Sometimes I really wish I was as good as all those people on the cliche romance book who could tell what other person is feeling with just a glance. I felt his hand on my cheek and instinctively I leaned rubbing my cheeks on his hand. We just stayed there with his hand on my cheek, staring in our eyes like we were searching something deep in our soul.