CHAPTER 25

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO irenejj1 AND EVERYONE WHO READ, VOTED, COMMENTED AND PUT THIS BOOK ON THEIR READING LIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT MY BOOK A CHANCE. PLUS THIS BOOK IS NEAR HITTING 10K SOON WHICH WILL BE THE FIRST EVER TIME FOR ANY OF MY BOOK TO HIT THAT MANY READS SO THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE READING MY BOOK.

I was watching Animal Planet binging on the chips that the guys had bought. The boys were in the basement for their training, so I didn't have anything to do except watching TV. I awed as the care takers feed little baby wild cats. They were so cute, I wanted to cuddle and play with them. Then it was the turn for the bigger ones; whenever I watch shows or videos about people who take care of wild animals, I'm always in awe. One because it's good to see there are people who still have humanity and care for every kind of species in the world, two because they are so fearless. If I was anywhere near those big cats, I'd be running around crying like our old ancestors. 

I was ogling at the TV watching how the man was playing with the lion like they were best friend. I've always wanted to adopt a baby cub myself but they needed extra care than most pet animals; my dad said. So we never had one, plus nana was allergic to furs. I was so emerged in the show I didn't notice someone beside me until I saw a glass of chilled shake in front me.

"Oreo shake for the lovely lady." My eyes widened in delight and quickly seize the mug from Logan's hand. As soon as my lips kissed the straw my eyes closed unconsciously and a sound of pleasure escape my mouth. Taking my time I opened my eyes slowly to see all the boys had amused look and placed themselves on the couch.

"I don't understand girls obsession over chocolate and Oreo." Jason sat beside me while I gape at him.

"What do you mean? They are like heaven on earth. Their taste that leave on our mouth make all the stress on the world go away. They are 100 out of 10."

"They are too sweet for my liking."

"At least it's better than your bitter black coffee. Try this and tell me it's not good." I offered him the straw but he just stare at it with scrunched eyebrows.
"Try it, I know you'll like it." I know he can't say 'no' to me. He never says 'no' to me; even if he does I can turn into 'yes'. I don't know if it's some kind of trade I have but I really know how to make people say yes to me, especially Jason Miller.

He took a small sip of my drink and scrunched his face in distaste while I look at him not believing the expression he gave after that sip. This is like one of the best drink I've ever had and he has a look of disgust. "Ugh!!!! Too sweet. How can you girls intake this much sweetness? You need to avoid consuming so much sweets princess otherwise you'll get cavities and diabetes."

"Well I only have one life. If I want to live, I should live to the fullest and enjoy my life. I don't want to stress about dying. People say if you think about death too much, you'll die soon and I'm too young to die." I took another sip and look at the boys until I saw Jonathan staring at me. I raised my brow questioningly.

"IN. DIRECT. KISS." OK! that caught me off guard and I was choking on my drink. Because he was mouthing the words only I was affected by those words.

"What's wrong? You Alright?" Jason asked concern lacing his face and words, as he rubbed my back. I nodded my head and smiled at him as a way of saying I'm OK. I turn to glare at Jonathan secretly while he gave me a smug look.  

"I didn't take you for Animal Planet type of person." James chipped as he threw a chip in his mouth.

"Well I've always wanted to be a ranger when I grow up."

"Ranger? Power Ranger? Go go power rangers.." Johnathan and James started doing some random dance on the power rangers: jungle fury theme song.

"Not power rangers you idiot, a park ranger. Even though I don't mind being the former one and saving the world; I don't see Dai shi attacking the world soon. So I rather be a park ranger save the animals from the evil human."

"Aren't you a human yourself? Calling humans evil is indirectly calling yourself one." Logan took some chips from my packet. I wanna glare at him but they were the one who bought it; so I doubt if I even have right to do that.

"When I become a park ranger, you guys gotta help me."

"Help? How can we help you?"

"Humans are one of the greedy, selfish and cunning species in the world. Just to get their needs they harm poor innocent species. Just a moment ago they showed how some men killed two innocent rhinos from the helicopter and took away their horns. These hunters are coming up with whatever they can just to hurt such naive creatures; and I don't want those sinners to not pay for whatever they did. So you guys need to help me when these type of people come anywhere near my family and try to shoot them, your sharp shooter can shoot him. Rather have unwanted killed than those animals who are getting extinct because of those sinners."

"You really hate when animals are treated poorly, don't you."

"Of course, who wouldn't? When humans are treated poorly they make a huge issue out of it but when it's about animals nobody give a care about it. And I hate; it is also one of the reason why I am ashamed to call myself human. Poor animals, they just need some love, food and peaceful life but because we humans are so selfish; we can't see other people's happiness that we have to ruin it whether it's a human or animal." I didn't know how hardly, I had clenched my hands into fist until I felt rough hand laying on top of it.

"Calm down, princess. We'll help you in any way possible." I gave him a warm smile.

"Yeah Abigail. You don't have to worry about a thing boss will you anything for you." Johnathan dragged the word anything with a fake innocent smile.

"Okay~~~ but you guys have good shooters right?" I ask making them all gasp.

"Good? Good? Tell her boss that our gang has the best snipers in the world. Every member of our gang are way more advanced than FBI and shit." James put an accusing finger on me while I just shrug.

"Who knows? Maybe you guys are just bluffing to scare/impress me."

"Don't underestimate my boys princess. The hard training they had to go and plus with the record of never getting caught makes them the best at their work." In inside I was pretty impressed to know that they've never been caught and how professional they might be but on the  outside I was acting like I didn't give a care what he said.

"This won't do. Why don't we show her the place?" Logan looked at Johnathan in horror and shook his head.

"No way, she's going there. You should you won't involve her in any of our dirty works, Jason."

"Wait, what place is this you guys, talking about?"

"It's nothing. You don't need to know. "

"What if I say, I want to know?" I look at Logan with a challenging look. Still he was going for 'no' while I heard two 'yes'. Even after a couple seconds he was going strong with his 'no'. So I turned to my only option with my best puppy eyes.

"Jason~~~"