Blame It On Mistletoe

「Pacifica's Pov」

Gideon and I got invited to the Gleeful's Christmas party and I was a little nervous. Well, that was an understatement. I was freaking out. Dipper had always teased me about liking him and all that, and I always told him no, I didn't. But now that I've gotten used to the brown haired mystery boy, I started to like him. I didn't tell Gideon or Cody. They would just roll their eyes and laugh saying 'I told you that you'd fall for him'. And I didn't want to hear it. Because I knew they were right. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail, and grabbed my purple sweatshirt, put that on and called for Gideon. "Come on! It's time to go!" I yelled.

"Alright!" He called back. "Let's go!"

When Gideon and I got to the party, Mabel immediately ran to Gideon and hugged him. Gideon gave me a look that said 'get this crazy lady off of me!' But I walked away looking for something to eat or just someone else to talk to. I noticed the chocolate fountain and smiled to myself. I grabbed a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate fountain. I saw Gideon trying to get out of Mabel's grip, but he wasn't doing well. I sighed and decided to help him out, this time. I walked back over to them and pulled Gideon away from Mabel, he quickly thanked me and then ran. Mabel growled at me and then stormed off. I smiled at myself and than walked to the dance floor. There were so many couples dancing, and I sort of felt jealous. I saw a crowd of girls surrounding someone, in a tight circle. I rolled my eyes and knew that was happening. I walked over to them and squeezed into the circle to see Dipper standing there, he kept turning down girl's pleads to dance with him. I frowned at the sight and walked away.

After a couple of hours, I still hadn't seen Gideon since we got here and I saved his ass, Mabel kept asking me where he went, and I always told her that I don't know. I saw Dipper sitting in a chair reading a bunch of, what I assumed were letters from many many different girls, I walked over to him and saw a piece of mistletoe over his head. I blushed and leaned towards him. Come on Pacifica! I thought. Ugh where's Gideon when you need him?

Right as I was about to kiss his cheek, Mabel came up from behind her brother and started to ask him something. "Beloved brother," she started.

He turned around right as I kissed him, but instead of kissing his cheek, I kissed his lips. I blushed intensely and so did he as well as that, he also dropped whatever he was reading. But we didn't necessarily stop either.

"Have you seen Gid-! What the hell you two?! Get a room!" She shouted and stomped away.