Comatose State

Requested by Pugsjb hope y'all enjoy!

Dipper leaned forward towards the comatosed Pacifica who was resting. The worst part of it, was that Dipper didn't even know if she was alive or night. She looked so pale, and it made Dipper feel a twinge of guilt. Dipper always stayed by her side and talked to her as if she was actually having a conversation with him. "Hey babe, how's your day been? Yeah I'm sorry I was late the delay was quite bad, yeah sorry. Where are you? I can't really hear you." He brushed a piece of her blonde hair out of her face and smiled slightly, "anyway, you were saying?" He heard a knock on the door causing him to look up. It was his sister, Mabel.

"Hey, Dip, we've got to go." She pointed to the clock, saying it was past visiting hours. "Come on she'll still be here tomorrow."

He nodded as Mabel walked away to grab her coat. "Now they're waving me over, I'll be back tomorrow. Yeah everything's fine, I probably just need sleep, it's been a busy week with the Tent of Telepathy. Sorry I've got to go," he stood up. "I'm sorry, okay, bye." He grabbed his coat and walked out of the room.

***

It was snowing lightly when Dipper and Mabel finally walked out of the hospital. "You want to call a taxi?" Mabel asked finally.

Dipper shook his head. Mabel nodded solemnly and proceeded to walk to the Manor. Dipper followed and soon caught up with her. The twins walked in silence, and Mabel actually wanted to tell her brother that it would be okay. "Dipper," she started, "I know you feel at fault here, but it really isn't your fault. Sometimes these things just happen and we can't really control it. I mean, even our amulets couldn't do anything. So really what I'm trying to say is that, some things are out of our control." Mabel hoped that Dipper would at least say something! Mabel felt something wet stain her cheeks. What? Tears!? She stopped abruptly and turned to face her brother. "God Damnit Dipper! Jesus H Christ! Why won't you say anything! Silence never helped anyone! So j-just f*cking say something!" Mabel cried and sprinted away from her brother, who just stood there quietly.

***

The next day, Dipper was back at the hospital next to Pacifica's hospital bed. "The show didn't go so well last night." He told her, "I guess I kept missing you." He gripped her hand tightly. "Angel, why didn't you tell me? Something was wrong." He felt tears rolling down his face, as a knock sounded on the door. "One a second," he turned to the door and saw Mabel standing there again. "Can't you see I'm having a conversation!" He shouted at Mabel making the brunette jump in surprise. She swallowed and walked away from Dipper. He leaned his head downward and cried quietly praying that Pacifica would wake up and tell him that she was okay.

He grabbed his coat but before he left, he kissed Pacifica's forehead. "Did I tell you, I loved you today?" He asked quietly before giving her hand a gentle squeeze. And then, he let her go~

♡♥♡♥♡
Kaori needs hugs! ;-; This was really sad for me to write and I almost cried while typing this and that made my family look at me funny! So to reiterate:
I NEED HUGS!!!!