Name Picking

Requested by 612gopherRd hope y'all enjoy!

"Have you guys thought of any names?" Mabel asked, clasping her hands together. She was excited to be an aunt after nine long months.

"Actually yeah," Dipper said handing Mabel a bottle of water. "We've got a few."

"Well for the girl, Pheobe." Mabel started, "and for the boy," she paused not really knowing what name. "Pheobo."

Dipper chuckled and looked at Pacifica, "well it's always nice to have a backup plan, uh, Paz, what were you thinking?"

Pacifica sat up a bit straighter, "for girls how about, Sadrine, it's French."

Dipper chuckled, "yeah that's a great name for an industrial solvent."

Pacifica rolled her eyes, "okay fine what were you thinking of?"

"For boys," Dipper said, making Pacifica and Mabel lean closer to hear what brilliant name he had in mind, "Darwin."

Pacifica looked almost appalled. "Oh my god, our child will be beat to death in the schoolyard."

Mabel scoffed, "yeah, by Sadrine."

Pacifica gave Mabel a small smile.

"Are you saying no to my name because I said no to yours?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica held up her hands, "I'm really really not."

***

Several hours passed and the couple finally came up with a name for their twins: Lana Wisteria Gleeful, and Darwin Lee Gleeful.

♡♥♡♥♡

Boom, oneshot done!!! Little Lana and Darwin will appear in another oneshot!