Runaway

Requested by LunarEclipse86

Pacifica hid herself well on the way of running away from her parents for good. They always pushed her over the edge, and at that moment, they weren't letting her be with the person she wanted to be with.

That's why she was running away. She knew she couldn't live in a house where her parents would criticize her ever minute of every day.

Pacifica tried her best to stay as quiet as she could, when passing the Gleeful Manor, because she didn't want to wake anyone-

"Pacifica? What are you doing outside my window?"

Too late. Pacifica looked up and saw Dipper looking down at her from his bedroom window. She gulped, not wanting to show any emotion to the one Gleeful twin who always seemed to set her off. "Nothing," she hissed. "Now leave me alone."

A plume of blue smoke appeared next to her, and suddenly there he was. Dipper's hair was messier than usual, like he was just woken up, but his blue eyes were definitely alert and giving off that effect. "What are you doing outside my window?" He repeated.

"Like it's any of your business." She scoffed.

"Don't make me read your mind, sweetheart." Dipper warned. "You know I don't like doing that."

"Fine!" She heaved an exasperated sigh and stomped her foot. "My parents won't let me be with someone I like, I told them about him and they won't let me. That was fine at first, but then they kept criticizing me about everything after I told." She sighed, not knowing why she was telling all of this to Dipper. Perhaps it was because he was the one she wanted to be with.

"Why wouldn't you parents like him?" Dipper arched an eyebrow, and Pacifica rolled her eyes. Not because the answer to the question was obvious, because it wasn't, but because even at nearly midnight Dipper still had the ability to look sophisticated.

"Because they call him an egotistical jackass." She sighed.

Dipper paused for a minute. "Wait, you call me an egotistical jackass. Why is this such a big deal?"

"Damnit Dipper!" Pacifica exclaimed. "Fine! Fine! I'll admit it, I like you and my parents hate you!"

Dipper bit his lip and for once actually looked tired. "You like me?"

". . . ."

He chuckled and ran a hand through his already raked through hair. "I knew you had feelings for me. Now, since your parents are being a sense of horrible to you, how would you like to stay here with me?" He offered.

"No funny business." Pacifica warned, feeling happy that he was actually allowing her to stay.

"Funny business?" He repeated, sounding confused.

"Sex, you idiot." She scoffed and rolled her eyes, blushing.

"Of course not." Dipper took her hand and lead her inside. "Well, I mean not now."

"Gleeful!"