Quite A Lovely Sight

Multiple people requested this so....please enjoy!!!

"He's what?!" Pacifica exclaimed, as Mabel nodded slowly, wincing at Pacifica's reaction. "Are you serious? This is a joke?!"

"Look, I may like to prank you a lot, but this is serious." Mabel promised. "Anyways, he wants to see you."

Pacifica winced at Mabel's mistake. Noticing this, Mabel's face turned a bright pink. "I mean, you know, I guess he wants to hear you." Mabel walked away from Pacifica, and Pacifica swore that she heard the brunette, cry. Pacifica held her breath, as she opened the door.

The room was quiet, and it was dark. Pacifica looked over at the chair that occupied the brown haired magician, and felt tears well up in her eyes.

"Oh, hey Paz." Dipper's voice made her look up.

"How'd you know it was me?" Pacifica asked walking closer to him.

He chuckled quietly, "just because my eyes are gone doesn't mean my psychic abilities are, as well." He took it as a joke, and Pacifica wondered how could he?

"D-Dipper, what happened?" She managed to squeak.

"What do you mean?" He asked turning to face her. Pacifica felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. He had almost opaque black sunglasses on because Pacifica noticed she couldn't see his eyes. "Oh, you must mean, this." He pointed to where his eyes were, or were supposed to be. He almost looked. . . .sad? "Heh, you'd be surprised what magic can do."

"C-can," Pacifica took a deep breath, "can you see me?"

Dipper let out a low chuckle. "No. I can't."

Pacifica pursed her lips together to keep them from quivering. "What happened?"

"It's a price you pay for messing up on magic." He tried to keep the conversation light. "It's not so bad...you should've seen Mabel."

"I did." Pacifica frowned slightly. "She's completely fine."

"......she told me it was bad." He said quietly. "She lied?"

"I guess she wanted to make you feel better." Pacifica shrugged, ignoring the tears forming in her eyes, which were starting to cloud her vision.

"Paz...are you crying?" Dipper asked suddenly.

"How'd you know?" She asked for yet a second time.

"I'm psychic." He replied.

"So you can tell if I'm crying, but you can't see me?" Pacifica asked.

He nodded, "well yeah-!" He was cut off by what seemed like arms wrapping around him. He figured that it was Pacifica and not some crazy homeless person and hugged her back. "Pacifica, I can still picture what you look like. I've still got my memories."

Pacifica tried to smile but failed to do so. "I love you, Dipper."

"And I love you Pacifica." He grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently. "You're quite a lovely sight."