Secret

Mabel walked into the living room of Gleeful Manor and sat down next to Dipper. "Have you heard about Pacifica's secret boyfriend?"

Dipper glanced sideways at his sister, but kept his eyes downward to the newspaper he was reading. "Uh yeah, she might've mentioned him."

Pacifica rolled her eyes and sat next to the two siblings.

"So Paz, when are we going to meet this new secret waiter man?" Mabel asked, clasping her hands together.

"Oh, he's really shy, I don't think he's up to meeting anyone yet." Pacifica admitted.

"Yeah I don't think he's up to meeting everyone yet." Dipper stated his opinion clearly and Pacifica glared at him.

"I don't care," Mabel exclaimed, "I wanna meet this guy who's the best sex she ever had."

Dipper slammed his newspaper onto the couch and looked at Mabel with a growing smile on his face, "really?" He asked. "That's what you heard?" He turned his gaze to Pacifica, still grinning, "you said that?"

Pacifica looked at Dipper and tried to keep a straight face. "I might have said that."

Dipper started laughing and Pacifica gawked at him. "Why is that so funny?"

"Because I'm very happy for him," Dipper said, still laughing, he picked up his newspaper and tried to go back to reading it, "and you," he looked back at Pacifica, "you lucky dog."

Mabel eyed the two curiously, "okay. . .I'm leaving now. Byeas." She walked out of the room leaving Pacifica and Dipper sitting awkwardly together on the couch.

____
If you didn't pick it up, Dipper's the secret boyfriend.